Ch3:Working Together! The Power of Fairies and Natures!

Since Midori became a cure named Cure Nymph, she and Hanon decided to work together as a team , saving the world while juggling with their work and normal lives.

One question though... since she is a soft spoken with a bit of timid personality.. how their friendship and teamwork will work out? Midori has only made one friend during her school days and haven't made any other friends ever since because she was a bit shy.

Peeling the skin of the mandarin , throwing away in a bowl next to her and tore off a piece before popping into her mouth. Lymphea was on her lap, peacefully sleeping with the Leaf Spirit on top of her.

"Me and Hanon decided to work together as a team since we are now cures... but i wonder if it'll work out very well? Sometimes it dont work out due various reasons but... I don't want to disappoint Hanon-chan and think I'm... no. I'm gonna do my best as a cure and friend. Maybe I'm a bit timid , doesn't mean I'll distant myself from my newfound friend." Midori said determined and ate the last piece of her mandarin.

She then watered the plants, glistening with the teardrops of the water . They like crystallized flowers from a story or a fantasy novel.

"May you all bloom beautiful and grow into strong flowers."Midori smiled softly towards the plants.

"Midori-nee! We're hungry, can we go and have a snack?"She looked over her shoulder, seeing her little cousins standing there and their stomach rumbled in synchronization.

A bead of sweat appeared on her head, possibly don't want to hear their whining about their hunger.

"Okay, we'll go to the Sweet Delightful to get some to eat. Is that sounds good?"Midori suggested.

"Yay!"All of them cheered and ran out of the courtyard, Midori chuckled and gently grabbed the sleeping Lymphea in her arms and walked out of the courtyard.

Outside at Miracle Town, Midori and her cousins arrived at the Sweet Delightful and was about to enter inside till a voice called out to her that made stop in her tracks and look who it was.

Aizawa Hanon aka Cure Fairy arrived at the entrance of the Sweet Delightful.

"Midori-chan?"

"Hanon-chan? What a pleasant surprise! Are you also going to enter here?"

"Yup. I decided to come here to this place since i saw people recommending their friends to visit here. It appeared on the front page of Curesta on my phone. So i thought:'Why not visiting this place to see if the food is delicious or not..' What about you, Midori?"

"Me? My cousins were hungry and i decided to bring them here."

"Hanon-neesan! We have so much to tell you!"Midori's male cousin, Riki grabbed Hanon's hand.

"Yeah, about everything we have experienced at school and such!" Midori's female cousin, Akari grabbed Hanon's other hand.

"You guys don't bother her. She will have a headache if she get the stories mixed up." Midori gently scolded them because if she scolded her cousins harshly, she's gonna feel bad and be ashamed of her actions.

"I don't mind hearing stories. I'm always eager to hear one everytime."Hanon smiled, rubbing her hand on top of Midori's another female cousin, Miki.

Inside the sweet aroma filled restaurant, Midori's cousins ate their delicious sweet foods with delight and gusto.

Midori cut pieces of her syrup covered Mint- Chocolate chip waffle to give to an expectant Lymphea at her feet.

Miki cut pieces of Taiyo's chocolate waffle for him to eat easily.