Ch2:Plants Beneath The Grounds! The Gentle Cure Nymph!

The sun has risen above and all over Miracle Town. Hanon stirred once the sun rays had hit her eyes, shielding them with her hands , not wanting to be blinded by the blazing sun.

She sat straight up, getting her eye vision back to focus and let out a huge yawn, only to know she has recently offered a job at the library . And... the moment when she became Cure Fairy, confronted the wolf and fought against the dangerous Noirborg, the action, the determination and courage just came to her during the fight.

'Since i became Cure Fairy, my normal life has been change because of that. Not only fighting for everyone's good but also protect the Myth Spirits and the world. That sounds much of a hard  responsibility... I don't care, as much it's also too dangerous, I'm able willingly to take the risk to save the world.' Hanon thought, staring up at the sky through the window .

Realizing what the time was stricken her that she was going to be late for her first day at the Miracle Library, she bolted out of her bed, brush her teeth, took a warm shower, putting her causal outfit on, brushed her hair to make herself more presentable and finished her breakfast before locking the door behind her and hurried off into the city of Miracle Town.

"Good morning!" Hanon quietly shouted as she entered inside the Miracle Library , not wanting to disturb the people who are concentrating but to her surprise and bewilderment, not single person was present there nor even children.

"Hanon-chan, Good Morning!" She half turned her head to the side to see the presence of Sanae carrying books on her hands.

"Sanae-san, Good Morning. If i may ask you a question.. where's everyone? I thought the library was open?.."

Sanae softly chuckled."Silly Hanon, it's still too early to open up the library. Maybe you just came very on time."

Hanon felt herself a bit ashamed, feeling as if a huge ton of realization fell on top of her. At least she came on time, a way to not mess with the time and waste it.

"Oh... um.. at least I'm in time on the first day. Allow me to help you with getting things ready for the day."Hanon shrugged it off and took the books over from Sanae.

"Where should these books go?"

"On that shelf over there." Sanae pointed to the direction on the right and Hanon nodded, heading to that direction.

All the memories of the library filled her mind , feeling like she has gone back in time as child walking through the shelves of books. Sitting along with the other children; listening with excitement and eagerness how the story goes and end.

Placing the books in the right categories, Hanon thought back of her deceased grandparents and how she wished to communicate with them once again and delightfully laugh while sharing stories.

A glimpse with her eyes she made when making an eye contact with a bright yellow glowing book.

Hanon was hesitant to extended her hand to it as she walked closer to it but also curious why a glowing book was in the library.

"Why would the Miracle Library have such an odd glowing book here? Did people even noticed it?"

"Though.. it doesn't look like a normal book..."She said to herself, wonder clear in her expression.

With a firm grip on the book, the light went brighter, making the sandy blonde haired girl yelp in surprise and shield her eyes from it.

The light dimmed down, making the surroundings visible again and Hanon opens her eyes and pulled the book of the shelf, taking a look at it.

It was not an very ordinary book, it had a emblem on it  with five symbols surrounding the emblem:'Flower, Leaf, Star, Teardrop and Flame' .

"What is this book? How and why is it here all of the sudden?"Hanon let the questions slip out of her mouth.