chapter 3

2 year and seven months later

Bianca's P.O.V

Hurry Ella if you want to go to get cookie mix then you have to hurry up
Coming mommy she said gosh I cant believe she is already 3 years old. But it pains me that she has no dad she has asked for him I have showed her pictures of cam and next week is her birthday and I am going to take her to Magcon to meet him I hope she does not get too attached.
-------------- at the store-------------

Ella watch here you are going! Ella watch ou- I was then interrupted by crying oh no!! I ran over to her she bumped into someone's cart I pick her up and calm her down but to my luck Ella had bumped bummed in to my mothers cart she said oh soo that is the brat you gave birth to. Mother!! She is my little angel so just leave her alone. well you need to keep an eye on her she is could have been badly hurt she said. Like you care mother I shot back at her. She was about to say something back when I said just stop. I then grabbed the cookie mix and frosting and sprinkles and headed to check out. Mommy who was that my little girl asked me. That was your grandma I told her. Grama is a meenie she said. Yea I Agee and with that we paied and headed home.
------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it soo far I will update after I clean my room and shower because I am going to the park with my Best friend bye