chapter 27

Grace's room in picture slot
Ella's POV

We just got to moms sisters house and I've talked a little to Grace she's really nice and I already think of her as my big sister. But right now we are sitting at the "kids table" and I hate sitting at the kids table. This one kid is flinging mash potatoes at me and Grace and Grace is fed up with thus kid she grabs a handful of stuffing walks over to him and shoves it down the back of his shirt. He screams and grace cleans her hands and goes back to eating her food. I just do the same thing and then running in from the kitchen is m and her sister Melissa but we call her aunt mell. When they run in aunt mell goes to the little boy and mom comes to us and says girls what happened!? Well.. says grace. Ella? Would you care to explain? Well how do you know we did it? Well one worry was written all over your face and two you just said y'all did it. Ohhhhh.... But really what did y'all do? Grace then spoke well that kid kept on throwing mash potatoes at us so I grabbed a handfull of stuffing and put it down his shirt. Mom sighed babe you don't do that what you do is you use what he threw at you. you get the mash potatoes and you smash it in his face. Ohhh so like this. And grace gets up grabs a handful of mash potatoes and slaps his face with it. The little kid shrieks again and we look at mom and she said grace I didn't tell you to try it! Well you didn't stop me. Grace stop with this attitude right now! Yes ma'am. Grace says and looks down at her plate. I continue eating and then look at grace she is eating and then says. Ella? Yea. I reply, so you think you can help me find out who my dad is? Sure, but why don't you just ask mom? Because I've asked her but she says it's not important. Ohh I reply well wanna go play in the back? Sure grace replys.

Hey guys I will try and finish up with thanksgiving.
•who do you think Grace's dad is?
•i might not update next week or the week after because of mid terms but if I have time during the weekends I will