chapter 7

Cams P.O.V

Ella!!! Yelled Bianca she ran over to ella. Ella was in the middle of the street chaseing a butterfly Ella was still concentrated on the butterfly. A car was not far away from Ella the driver was not paying attention. Bianca jumped in front of the truck pushing Ella out of the way. The car stoped. I pulled out my phone calling 911. After I told them I ran to Ella she was and the ground crying. I asked her what was wrong she showed me her knee it had a bad scrape on it I picked her up and walked to Bianca I placed Ella down I kneeled down to Bianca I was looking for a pulse I found one but it was faint I said bianca, Bianca, wake up please Ella needs you I need you I said in tears. She slightly opened her eyes she turned her head to me she said. Take care of my baby don't let my mom get custody of her. Anything for Ella I said she grabbed my hand I kissed her hand kissed it put the ring I had in my pocket. She said I would of loved to Mary you. You will I won't let you leave me. Cam if I do I would of loved to be your wife. Cam? Yes Bianca please bring Ella to me. ok I replied I went to Ella I bent down and said Ella mommy wants to talk to you. ok she said I picked her up carried her to Bianca and she said mommy are you ok? She said yes baby girl but mommy might have to leave why? To feel better and if I do I want you to stay with daddy. Ok mommy. And then Bianca's hand fell off of Ella's arm and her eyes closed. I kissed her head and I heard the ambulance in the distance.Don't leave us please.......