chapter 29

Ella's POV

Ella dad called. Let's go! I ran down the hall, I was wearing a simple dress with flats and my hair pulled to a low side pony tail.

 Let's go! I ran down the hall, I was wearing a simple dress with flats and my hair pulled to a low side pony tail

When I got to the kitchen dad said I looked nice then we headed to the car.
AT THE RESTAURANT

We got to the restaurant and I see a pretty girl she is wearing a peach dress with a brown belt with brown flats and I think maybe this is a nice friend but then I think maybe this is the wrong girl then dad waves to her and I think yay someone nice... But then of course my hopes and dreams get crushed.... And slutty girl steps out from behind her she's wearing a short tight leather pencil skirt with a skimpy red crop top and a leather jacket... Like her outfit would be cute... If everything fitted her correctly. She walked over to us and her and dad pecked lips. Dad grabbed her hand and said Tracy this is my daughter Ella. She put on the fakest smile and said in the most annoying voice ever hey sweetie. And at that moment I knew that I was gonna hate her and not just regular hate I mean hate with a passion, devotion, or like a regular despise of her I'm not sure I just know I didn't like her starting then and there.

Hey guys its been forever and I'm sorry I've been meaning to update
But I've been so busy with volleyball and school and drama that I haven't had time, I'm sooooo sorry and I really wanna update more. During spring break I will try to update more but thank you for sticking around and being patient with meI love y'all! Bye