chapter 23

Cameron's POV

When we got to the house I parked and turned around and Ella was asleep. I got out and picked her up and walked in and I saw Hayes, Nash, mahogany, Matthew,and Anna. When they saw her they all had the look of pure joy on their faces. Anna stood up and walked over to me and picked her up from my arms and shook her awake. When Ella woke up she wiggled out of Anna's arms and rubbed her eyes then said where's my penguin? I think it is in the car I replied. Ok I'm gonna go get my penguin and my suitcase. She said then went outside and came back in with her suitcase and penguin, she set down her suitcase and penguin and ran over to mahogany and hugged her then when they let go she went over to Anna, then Matt and Nash, and lastly Hayes. But what I didn't like is that one lasted the longest. When they let go she said I missed you guys. And mahogany said well get unpacked and to bed because we are all going shopping for Halloween costumes tomorrow. Because Halloween is in a couple of days!!
Ella just replied with k and said is my room still the same room down the hall? Yes I replied. And she picked up her penguin and i dragged her suitcase down the hall to her room with Ella following close behind.

******
Next chapter is gonna be dedicated to Halloween and I know it's late its just I needed to get Ella situated back with Cameron before I make it Halloween.