chapter 5

Bianca's P.O.V

So we just left peter piper pizzas
And Ella already loves cam and he loves her. He asked us to move in with him Nash and Nash's girlfriend. I said I would have to ask Ella but right when I said that she interrupted by saying yes yes yes I wanna move in with daddy!!!! And so now we are at home packing while Cameron is at home decorating Ella's bedroom he said it was a surprise for her birthday all he asked was what was her favorite colors and favorite animal. I answered pink, green, blue and flamingos. Ok well I will see you later he said kissing my cheek. Bye cam. Bye.
••••••••••••••
We just finished packing well I Finished packing. Ella just kept on taking all her toys out of the boxes.
•••••••••••••••
Cameron's P.O.V
I just finished painting Ella's room a light blue and Nash is going to put her bed and dresser together once he is done with that his girlfriend is going to decorate it with the things we bought. I am now on my way to the pet shop to buy Ella a puppy for her birthday. I have decided to get her a husky puppy.
******************
I just got back home and I was just planning on getting one puppy but they were too cute soo I got two of them.
°°°°°°°°°°°°At cams house°°°°°
Bianca's P.O.V

We just got to cams and Ella is so shocked at how big the house was.
She told me mama is daddy a princess I started laughing and I replied, Ella only girls are princesses, boys are Prince's. ohhhhh, ok she replied. I grabbed a few boxes and Ella grabbed her backpack with her backpack with her snacks, sippie cup, and pull ups. And we got out of the car. We then went to the front door and I knocked and cam answered it. Hi cam. Hi he replied soo come on in me and Nash will get the boxes in a bit but Ella want your birthday present from me and uncle Nash. Yes yes yes!!! And who is uncle Nash she asked uncle Nash is- cam was interrupted by Nash saying that is me!!!! Ella started laughing and said hi uncle Nash. He said hi cutie. Ella giggled and waved. Nash then said hey Ella I want you to meet my brother Hayes he is a month older then you. Ok she said Hayes!! Nash called. And I saw the cutest little boy ever come down the stairs. Yea? Hayes I want you to meet cam's daughter, today is her birthday. Really cool happy birthday Ella. Thank you she replied. Soooooo Ella wanna see your thee presents? Yes yes yes!! Ok follow me. We followed him up the stairs to a room that had a blue E on it cam opened the door and the room was beautiful (picture at beginning of chapter) Ella was so happy cover your ears I said wh- and he was cut short by a Ellas happy shriek. ohhh said cam soo ella ready for your next two presents yes please. Let me go get them said can and he came back with two puppies one with a pink coller and one with a blue one. Ella looked soooooo happy. Cam placed the puppies down Ella ran to cam gave him a hug the picked up the puppies with a blue color. Thank you daddy. Your welcome princess.
Thank you cam I said why you made her birthday special. your welcome, this has been a great day but wanna know how you can make it the best day ever? How I said? He grabbed my hand and said Bianca Marie Salazar will you be my girlfriend? Tears pricked my eyes... Of course cam I said and kissed him. I heard two ewww's and nash yelled get a room!!! I pulled away and hugged cam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I might not update tomorrow because I am in competitive cheer (Modern American Cheer is the name of my gym) and we are doing a pancake thing to raise money for our gym soo I will be busy. Bye guys