chapter 22

Cameron's POV

I just pulled up to Stacie's house, I walk to the door, I am about to ring the doorbell when I hear laughing... I feel bad for taking Ella away but she is MY daughter. I refuse to let someone else take care of her when I should. I shake these thoughts out of my head and I ring the door bell. The laughter stops and I hear a suitcase being rolled. The a lock then the door opens and I see Ella with tears threatening to pour and Stacie is holding on to a medium stuffed penguin tightly. I break the silence by saying are you ready Ella? Yea. Ok well thank you soooooo much for caring for her. Stacie replied by saying No problem. Ella then says can I tell mommy and grama bye? Yea of course. She then lets go of her bad and runs down the hall and Stacie says she is not able to do sports for a while because of her fall but the cheer season just started so I will text you the schedule. Ok I replied and Ella comes walking back to the door and when she reaches us Stacie faces her and Ella runs into her arms and says I will miss you soo much mommy... Stacie holds her tight and kisses her head and says I will miss you so much and I love you never forget that. Ella replied Ok mommy I won't. And Stacie released her and gave her the stuffed penguin and Ella picked up her bag and said by mommy. I waved to Stacie and grabbed Ella's bag and said you have gotten big. Yea. She replied. We reached the car and I unloved the car and she got in with her penguin and I put her suitcase in the trunk and got into the drivers seat. Ella curled into a ball and was quiet the whole ride. I didn't bother talking because I know this was a huge change and i could tell she already missed Stacie.

***********
Hey guys I am gonna make a Halloween chapter even though it is late I think I should have one but I am gonna make one more chapter before it.