Chapter 35

Four years later
Cameron's POV
She changed me for the better.. a year and a half ago I started dating this girl.. and yes I was married but I caught her cheating on me and I found out she was only with me because of my money. So we got an annulment. But half a year after that I met a girl her name is Danielle she is perfect fur me but I don't know why before I was drawn to so many skanks. Danielle loves Ella, and Ella accepts her. But bringing up Ella she still goes to stacie's but she no longer calls her mom. But speaking of Stacie, she is engaged to Luke Hemmings and she is also pregnant with his baby.. Everything is getting better, of course I still do wish that Bianca was still here, she was my first love and she will always be my first love. But I am beyond happy with Danielle. Ella Danielle and I are a happy little family, we now live in LA and as for Stacie and Luke they live in LA also but Luke is always on the road with his band, but Stacie and grace go with him. I don't stay in that in touch with Nash or any of my friends from magcon but as for all the kids ages, Ella and Hayes are 13 years old, grace is 14.  But anyways today is Ella's 13th birthday and we are having her party at a trampoline park, I've invited all my magcon friends, Anna, Hayes, Stacie, Luke, grace and all of them.
////
Ella is about to start opening her gifts when I hand her an envelope from her mom that Anna Bianca's best friend gave me to give Ella on her 13th birthday. Ella opens it and she reads out loud
"dear Ella, if you are reading this that means something had happened to me before you were 13, but I wish I was there to see how beautiful and kind you have grown to be. But never forget that I love you with all my heart and I will always be with you in your heart. Happy 13th birthday my beautiful daughter -love your mom, Bianca
This left every one with watery eyes and Ella runs to where me, Danielle, Anna, Stacie, Grace, and Luke are standing and she hugs every single one of us then turns to everyone at her party and says "thank you all for being there for me. Related or not, you are all my family and I love you all."
                   The End
••••••
Guys this is the end of this story thank y'all for being amazing readers and being patient with my slow uploads💕          -Alyssa
Happy New Years!!!
(I'm soooooo sorry I forgot that I was gonna post it but here you go😬😂💕)