20. 🔥Attila's control

🫧

🫧

MONDAY
October 22, 2040
2:57 PM

She truly had made a mistake.

Illy felt so as she watched Attila remove his tie that hung loose, slowly tugging it off. Her throat grew drier than the Sahara when he finally stripped out of his dress shirt and stood bare-chested before her, his torso and arms riddled with tattoos.

He was like a work of art that she was being forced to admire, her eyes tracing over him, over his broad shoulders and chiseled abdominals, his tan skin illuminated under the pale lights.

Illy struggled in the chair but she could hardly move an inch due to the metal restraints.

What was he planning to do with her?

She could feel her heart pounding rapidly as he came closer.

It took all of her willpower to maintain her composure as she glared hatefully at him again and as he leaned in closer, she felt her body react automatically, jolts of pleasure shooting down her spine when his lips were almost brushing her ear.

"I'm going to make you beg," He whispered, "Let's see if you can still talk back when I fuck you like the animal you say I am."

Illyana felt every nerve in her body light on fire.

At this point, all of her emotions seemed to be rioting against each other.

She was terrified of him, but she was also beginning to feel that familiar strange heat budding in her core, and as much as she hated to admit it, she was really beginning to like it.

Still, she wouldn't let that desire show. She won't give him the satisfaction.

"I'm not begging for shit."

Attila's eyes filled with amusement as he stood to look down at her and Illy felt her stomach curl into knots.

He was standing still.

Too still.

She didn't like the way his eyes were focused on her. She wanted to turn heel and run away, but she couldn't move. All she could do was stare into his eyes, feeling her resolve grow weak.

She jumped when a heavy hand rested on her head and Attila was brushing her frizz back into her bun with a gentleness that was causing her to panic.

He'd never been gentle with her before.

He'd always been rough and demanding, so this sudden caress was frightening, and she felt as if she was waiting for the other shoe to drop when his touch trailed down to the front of her dress, lingering on her exposed cleavage.

When he slid a digit underneath the fabric and ripped open the first two buttons from her dress, Illy gasped, feeling cold air against her skin.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demanded, but she was ignored, his hands cupping the weight of her breasts, and her breathing became even more erratic.