34. Dominik's passion

🫧

🫧

WEDNESDAY
October 24, 2040
5:16 PM

As the orchestra continued into their third movement, Illy could hardly pay attention because she was on fire.

Dominik loved her?

In all of her 24 years and with the number of failed relationships under her belt, Illy had never met anyone quite like Dominik Kovács who would confess his love to her after only knowing her for two months, and even that was quite the stretch considering they'd only met in person a few days ago.

Illy wasn't sure what to think.

Though, even with all the evidence to prove that couldn't possibly be the case, she would be lying to herself if she didn't admit that it felt good to hear those words.

She stared at him for a long while, blood pressure rising and as if he heard her silent doubts, Dominik's grip on her waist tightened.

"How sure are you?" She whispered against his lips.

"One hundred percent. Do you doubt me?" Dominik pulled away so he could look into her eyes and Illy caught her lower lip between her teeth.

"Should I?"

He flashed a dimpled smirk, squeezing her hands gently, "You shouldn't. I'm quite serious."

Illy searched his eyes for another long moment before she kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in.

Dominik was kissing her back, and it was slow and torturous, his large hands holding her waist as his lips moved over her own, tongue tentatively teasing at hers until she gave in to his silent invitation and melted into his arms.

She could taste wine and chocolate as his tongue danced languidly with hers and Illy knew she would never get enough of him. She was already addicted.

When he finally broke the kiss, Dominik's gray eyes were smoldering with an intense desire.

"Little girl-"

"You spoil her, Dom," Stefan spoke up then, his tone playful, reminding Illy they were no longer alone in their booth and heat licked up the side of her neck as Dominik chuckled, hands on her hips to keep her steady as he adjusted her position on his growing member, even harder against her middle now.

"I think I'm spoiling myself," He murmured into her shoulder, waves of pleasure racing to her middle just from the low rumble.

Stefan laughed at that.

Illy's gaze drifted down as Dominik took her hands, pressing a light kiss to her fingertips, "And what can I say? I love making her happy," He was then leaning in to whisper the rest into her ear, tone low and husky, "Though, I might just drive her out of her mind."