Chapter 6

Justin had said he didn't have an offical plan for us. So, he let me choose. I couldn't decide so we simulatneously decided on a movie. As we walked up the long stairs to the cinema Justin looked over and smiled at me.

"What?" I wondered.

"I'm gonna give you the money and your going to go pick the movie. I don't wanna know what it is until i starts."

"Uhh..." I stammered.

"Pretty please?" He gave me the sweet and sappy puppy dog face then, flipped his hair, "It's more fun for me this way. Pretty please, for me?" He begged.

What he didn't know was that e had gotten me at the gorgeous puppy dog face, "Okay," I sighed, "for you." I winked.

He chuckled and reached in his pocket to hand me a twenty dollar bill. I gave him the stay-right-there look and was off.

When I reached the ticket booth I asked, "Anything good playing?"

The blonde behind the counter suddenly became excited and responded, "Actually, today is the very last day for Justin Biebers movie, Never Say Never."

I leaned back and tapped my foot for a second, thinking the idea over for a second. After a brief moment of consideration I finally responded, "Two tickets for Never Say Never, please."

When I went to retrieve Justin he was standing right where I left him. When he looked up and saw me he beamed.

"Okay, come on, "I said, giggling, and dragging him by the hand.

"Uh oh. She's giggling. This otta be good," he chirped.

When we reached the snack counter I intended to pass it up in eagerness to get to the movie. Justin, on the other hand, had a different idea.

"What do you want to drink?" he questioned gazing at the different choices on the menu board. It was lit up like the sky on the Fourth of July. No way you could miss it.

"Uhm," I thought, "Coke."

"One large Coke and a large popcorn extra butter and some some cheese sauce in a cup please?"

I dropped his hand and gasped in shock.

"What?" he asked, worried.

"How did you know that was my favorite?" I mumbled.

"Well, I, uh, didn't, "he stammered adorably, " That's kind of...my favorite." He blinked quickly like an innocent three year old. I wiped the shocked look off my face and quickly replaced it with a smile.

He handed the cashier the money and grabbed both items and handed me the cheese in a cup. I couldn't help but think how cool it was that we shared the same favorite theater food. When we reached the theater, I handed the dude at the door mine and Justins ticket. When we entered we both gasped, the theater was one hundred percent empty. Not a single screaming fan girl in sight.  I was shocked. After deliberating where to sit we decided on the very top, in the very middle. We hurried and got comfortable as the lights when down.

Then, I hear, "Speaking In Tongues, yabba daba daba dada voila, I'm killing this, caca, call up Lady Gaga on my, on my, telephone, hello dome,  yeah my girl beats no metronome, my new chick she a yellowbone, I buy her yellowstones, cuz I like it when she got that yellow on..."

I turned to bat my innocent eyelashes at Justin when he begins to rap along. By the time it's over, he's realized what I did, and turns to galre at me, "Why?" he asked, shaking his head.

"Aww, come on. I hadn't seen it yet." I pleaded.

"Ok, ok, anything for an adoring fan," he smiled genuinley.

"Adoring?" I asked suspicious.

"Or obsessed," he belted.

I turned my head away, hurt that he would say something like that. After a second I felt the cool sensation of his hand in mine, In another instant he was bringing his other hand up to stroke my cheek. I shivered under his cool touch.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I was kidding Brycen. I didn't think you would take it seriously. I don't think your obsessed."

I never replied, my head still facing the other direction. Then, he took the hand that was touching my cheek and placed it under my chin and pulled my face ,swiftly and painlessly, towards his. When I noticed he was leaning in, I hesitated, not knowing whether to kiss him or not. Then, remembering our bet I quickly pshed my lips to his ear and whispered, "Remember our bet?"

He nodded, shivering. I smiled.

"What do I get if I win?"

I felt him shrug.

"How about winner gets one thing they want from the other, whatever they want, whenever they want it?" I whispered seductivley.

It must have worked because once again Justin was at loss for words. This time he only nodded. I grinned.

"Well," I let my lips rush against his ear for the slightest second, sending a shiver up his body, letting me know he liked it, "then, I guess I won't kiss you now. I'm gonna win."

I backed away, my head facing the screen intently. After a few minutes I had completley forgot about what had happened and I was completley sucked into the film.

After a minute or two I felt Justin shift, just a little. Then, the next thing I knew, he hand my hand in his and I felt him lean towards me again. This time though, he pressed his lips to my neck, right under my ear. I gasped in shock, and I felt him smile. Then, his sweet seductive voice rang in my ears, "We'll see who will win."

Then, he turned my face towards his again, and replaced his lips to my ear, "All I have to do to win is have you kiss me," he whispered. I shivered as he spoke, him feeling it all, just as I had felt it when he shivered. He took my shiver as an advantage and backed his mouth from my ear and tried to kiss my lips. I quickly brought my hand up to my mouth and licked my hand. Just as quickly as he began to retreat a little, I brought my hand to his face and wiped my saliva on his lips.

"That's as close as your gonna get tonight." I whispered. Then, I quickly checked my phone and then spoke again as he wiped his face, "You only have three more hours until I win the bet."

I smirked and turned to finsh the movie.