Chapter 8

When we first went in my house, Justin wasn't sure what to do. I had started up the stairs.

I turned around when I didn't hear his footsteps nehind me, "What are you doing?"

"Well, I thought you were gonna change into something more comfy," he smirked.

"No, your right, I am." I turned around and started walking up the stairs again, "Come on!"

This time I heard his footsteps. They sounded more like a distant heart beat, thumping, rapid and excited. When I reached the top of the stairs, I headed towards my bedroom. After a few steps I felt Justins cool arms wrap around my waist. He leaned his head on my shoulder and walked with me. I figured he would whisper something to me that would make me shiver with pleasure. Instead he held onto me and kept walking. When we reached my bedroom door he walked out in front of me and opened it for me. I stepped in and went straight to my bathroom. I always had a pair of pajamas in their somehwere. When I entered the bathroom, I shut the door without looking and quickly grabbed my pj's. I took my shirt off and was standing there in my bra and jeans. I took a second to look in the mirror. I wondered what Justin actually thought of me. Was I just a game to him? Did he like me? Was this real or would I get hurt?

All of these thoughts were racing through my mind when Justin spoke, "Before you go any further, you might wanna know that I'm standing right here."

What was he talking about? Had I just said all of that aloud? No way I could have. I think...

"I mean, unless you wanna strip for me. I wouldn't mind." He winked and wiggled his eyebrows.

It took me a second to realize what he was talking about. I was standing there with out a shirt on. I gasped in shock. This couldn't be happening right now. I quickly ran towards him, intending to shut the door in his face.  That plan was quickly erased from my mind when I slipped on a small puddle of water on the tile floor. I was just about to hit the ground face first when Justins strong arms caught me and pulled me up to face him.

"Thanks," I breathed.

Justins 'your welcome' was only a faint nod. Our eyes were locked. His gorgeous brown pools poured into mine. Then, he had a strange look in his eye. A look that told me he was up to something. At that minor second, I honestly didn't care. He started to bite his lower lip. I loved the way his face looked when he did that; so innocent. The next thing I knew I had moved my hand up to his face and gently stroked his cheek. After a second I placed my arms around his neck.

Before I knew what was happening Justins eyes were closing and mine were drifting down, also. Our bodies were molded together as we both leaned in. Justins lips pressed against mine sweet and gentle. After a second he licked my bottom lip and I knew what he wanted. I didn't care to give it to him. I opened my mouth and let Justin taste the inside of my mouth. I loved the feeling he gave me. His hands were wrapped around my back, running up and down my backside. Everytime he touched me in a different place than seconds before, I trembled. He seemed to have noticed because I felt him smile through the kiss. In a single second Justin was walking me backwards. We kept going til my back hit a wall. He took his hands from my back and placed them in mine. He trailed our hands up the wall and pinned me there, between him and the wall. I felt as if I could do this for ever so I didn't care. I moaned a little as his tongue traced the lines of my lips. This time though, I used all the force I could to push our hands down. I ended up winning and I pushed him backwards as he did me. Never breaking the kiss I backed him up onto the bed. I was on top. I leaned forward onto his midsection and he moaned deeper and louder than I had. I liked it. It made me want more. But, I felt if I left myself and him wanting more, it would only be twice this good when it happened again...if it happened again.

So, I backed away and headed towards the bathroom door again, "I'm gonna get changed now." I cleared my throat.

He coughed, "Uhm, I believe I won the bet," he winked. "When you get back out here be prepared to suffer the consequences of my winning. But, then again, who knows? You might like it, I know I will." He winked again.

I walked into the bathroom and completley shut the door. I leaned up against it and sighed, "Holy shit."

Then, I started to change, wondering what HE looked like without a shirt on...