Chapter 9

╔. ■ .═══════╗
LEO HENDRIX
╚═══════. .

Wtf did I just walk Into!?

As I shut the door behind me quickly in case someone passes by, there she is, my gorgeous girl on her knees, mouth filled with Gio's dick as cum drips down her chin. What the actual fuck- just the sight is making my dick twitch in my pants.

"Why the fuck did you come in without knocking" Gio yells, taking his dick out of Claudia's mouth and hissing when she puts her mouth back around it.

I'm getting hard looking at what's playing out in front of me, it's like she doesn't care that I'm here, watching her act this way. I find it extremely hot.

"Baby that's enough for now hmm?" He say to her, gently tapping her jaw and she opens her mouth, releasing his dick.

Seeing how Gio is busy trying to stuff his semi-hard cock down his jeans, I rush over to Claudia, gently getting knee level with her as she looks up at me with her beautiful almond shape eyes. She smiles at me before quickly looking away. It seems like the realization finally hit her.

"Hey hey it's okay, look at me". She still doesn't look at me and I grab her neck, index finger on her jaw as I gently direct her face towards me. I carefully release her, swiping my thump over the cum on her chin. I see he still doesn't know how to aim right.

"Omg I'm so sorry! You didn't have to do that I-"

I cut her words as I shush her.

"It's okay I'm used to it"

"Used to it?" She asks, a confused expression on her face.

"Well me and Gio Share wo-"

"Okay that's enough". Gio interrupts me and I see Claudia pout.

"Let him finish!" She scowls at him and he just shakes his head. Getting up and moving out of the way, Gio takes my spot, getting on one knee infront to Claudia.

"You let her kneel on this rough floor?" I ask concerned and Gio gives me a glare.

"She said she was fine with it"

"Okay but still-"

"Guys it's okay! I don't know why y'all are being dramatic the floor isn't rough" she cuts me off and dramatically rolls her eyes.

"Just saying but if I was the one fucking her mouth I would at least give her a pillow to kneel on" I speak towards Gio making my bunny laugh and I smile when I see it's genuine. Her front teeth showing and her head leaning back.

"Well too bad I was the one fucking her mouth not you" Gio claps back and I roll my eyes. Claudia laughs again, reaching out her hand for Gio so he can help her stand up.

"Don't worry Leo, you'll have your turn" she says to me with a smirk. I'm taken back at first, maybe she's just joking because of the mood but I can't help the huge smile that spreads across my face. Would she really let me though? How bold of her to say that Infront of Gio as well, not that he would mind but I wasn't expecting her to say that.