Chapter 13

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
CLAUDIA LONGO
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

"You guys use to what!?" I ask shook. I don't have a problem with that but I had to make sure I heard right.

"I'm not repeating myself" Gio says, now suddenly embarrassed and wanting to change the subject. I look at Leo to confirm if I just heard that right and he nods his head. Yeah I definitely need to know about their history together.

"So who's gonna tell me the history, I'm all ears" I say to them as I place my hands on my hip. Giovanni scratches his head and looks at Leo who then looks at me.

"To keep it short and simple we were definitely those best friends in Highschool that everyone thought were secretly into each other..and they were right" he says with a chuckle. "It took both of us a while to realize it and come to terms with our attraction towards one another but we got there, we're adults now." Leo finishes talking and I just hum.

There's nothing I can say, he kept things short and simple, I don't really care to dig in more because there's nothing else I need to know...or so I thought.

"Wait so when you say you guys haven't done it in a while..how long are we talking about?" I ask curiously. "Like 2 months" Gio says and I gasps.

"Why has it been that long?" Honestly I know I shouldn't be asking because it's their business but I can't help it. If they refuse to answer I'll drop it, I won't force them but if they're willing to answer then that's a plus.

"He didn't want to and I respected his decision" Gio says pointing his index finger at Leo. Oh

"Wait so Leo you're the one getting fucked in the ass!?" I ask gasping again and covering my open mouth with my hands. It's honestly not that surprising so I don't know why I'm acting this shocked.

"Can we just move on from this conversation? It's late and I'm sleepy" Leo says and I can see his face turning red. I smile at him, moving towards him to kiss his shyness away and make him feel better.

"Okay so just to be clear..we all like each other right? And we're okay with that?" Gio speaks up nervously. I move from Leo to him, placing my hands on both side of his cheeks and giving him a quick peck on his lips. "Yes Gio, we all like each other...and hopefully something more beautiful can develop from this" I tell them honestly. "Now stop worrying yourself and lets go to bed!" I say yawning in the process.

I give Gio and Leo a kiss on their cheeks as I start to head towards my room but I'm stopped by Gio. "You're not sleeping in my bed today?" He asks to my surprise. "Me and Leo would really love for you to spend the night with us" he says and I look at Leo.

"I need more context on the word "spend the night" because Leo if you wanna have your turn fucking me tonight while Gio watches it'll have to be another day, I'm still sore" I blurt out and all they do is chuckle.

"No love, we just want to cuddle you, if that's okay with you." If that's okay with me!? Fuck yeah! Two big men cuddling me?? Never thought I would experience this but I'm not mad. "Aren't my boys just so cute! They wanna cuddle me!" I yell out and seconds later I'm embarrassed at my actions.

I just know this is about to be the best sleep and night of my life. I Can't even begin to count the amount of times I've dreamt about being cuddled by my lover..well lovers in my case. This town really was the best thing to happen to me this summer. I can't wait to explore more of it and hopefully officially make it my home with this two lovely men.

Short ass chapter 😭 idk if it's just me but I don't re-read any of the chapters that I write because i cringe even if it's not really cringe worthy. I personally just can't read my work so I'm writing this upcoming chapters based off memory😭 also sorry for the supper late update.