Chapter 10

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
CLAUDIA LONGO
╚══ °° ══╝

I'm finally up after sleeping for about 4 hours. Damm. Looking out my window, I see it's already dark outside and I sigh. Falling back asleep will be a nightmare. Might as well stay up the rest of the night but that will fuck up my sleeping schedule.

I sit up, ready to feel icky about not cleaning myself when I remember Leo said he'll take care of it. I look down at the lower half of my body and smile. He has cleaned me up and even put on a new pair of underwear for me.

I can't believe I let him suck on my pussy. Thank Goodness I shaved two days ago and my body hair takes a while to grow back so I'm glad. I don't think Leo would have mind anyway.

I get out of my bed, heading to the bathroom to go take a shower. Even though Leo cleaned me I still feel icky and I can still smell cum on me. I step into the shower, thinking of what's gonna happen after this. I gave Gio a blow job, Leo ate my Pussy..what happens next!? I can't even think straight. All of a sudden my anxiety is rushing in and I'm scared to face them.

My goal of getting dicked down is about to be achieved. I'm sure they want more of me..right? And I obviously want more of them as well. I've been very comfortable expressing myself that it even surprise me. I'm doing good with starting over and being how I always wanted to be. Although I'm not being as bubbly as I was hoping to with this new version of me at least I'm able to speak up now, say what I want and feel.

Applying some cinnamon body wash on my skin and scrubbing it, I rinse it off with warm water. I step out of the shower, drying myself off and rubbing some coconut scented body lotion on my skin. I leave the bathroom and go into my room, heading towards my closet to find something to wear.

It's already night time so I don't need to wear anything fancy. I want to wear something bold though. Ever since getting some king of action from both men, I've been extremely horny. I want more and I'll do anything to get one more action today.

I decide to wear a Sage green silk slip dress grown, laced around the breast area and a little string to tie at the front. The dress is simple yet eye catching and I smile at myself when I look at my body mirror, loving the way the dress looks on me. I hope they love it too

»--•--«

"How was your sleep?" I hear Leo say as I walk into the living room. Gio is busy on his phone but looks up when he hears Leo speak to me.

"I slept well, thanks for asking" I say to Leo with a smile. He nods his head, walking towards me and taking my hand.

"You look beautiful love" Gio speak up and I blush hard. I was waiting for one of them to compliment me, it gives me validation I don't need because I shouldn't care for people's opinions and only care for mine but wanting that validation from them specifically is something I need.

"Hey I was gonna say that first!" Leo says and I look up at him to see his expression, his face covered in annoyance as he playfully glares at his best friend.

"Well you should have been quicker" Gio says while rolling his eyes.

"You look beautiful in that color, green suits you well. It most be your favorite color right? You always have something green on you" Leo says with a chuckle.