Chapter 7

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
CLAUDIA LONGO
╚══ °° ══╝

It's now been a week of me staying with Leo and Giovanni. I'v been really enjoying my stay here so far and I'm proud to say I'm confident in my decision of completely starting new. I keep overthinking about it, feeling bad I'm "changing" myself but I'm doing it for me. I'm tired of not enjoying life the way I should. I'm 24 years old, I need to live life while I can.

Giovanni has finally offer to take to to the ranch farm today this afternoon so I'm very excited and can't wait. I was so excited I could barely sleep last night.

I turn on my phone to check the time and it's 1:46 pm. Giovanni had told me he'll come pick me up around 2 so In a hurry I Place my phone down and head to my closet to find something to wear. After about 5 minutes of searching, I decide to wear a dark green tied back knit top and a long brownish skirt. After putting on my outfit, I head to my bathroom to put on some makeup and style my hair.

I go for a yellow eyeshadow, making sure i only apply it on the little crease of my hooded eyes. Afterwards I decide to apply black eyeshadow on my lower lash line and quickly wipe of the access so I don't smudge it everywhere. I take my black eyeliner, carefully drawing a skinny line on my upper eyeliner and smiling when I see how perfect it turns out. Picking up my brown lipliner, I Outline my lips and take a red lipstick, applying it on and pressing my lips together to help it blend. After it's blend to my liking, I finish the lip look with lip gloss.

I apply a tiny bit of foundation since I didn't need that much and blend it. My ginger braids have completely healed so I place it in a tight bun. Wearing my scandals and spraying some perfume,I head out the door.

My outfit doesn't really give farm vibes but honestly I could care less, I look cute.

»--•--«

"You look beautiful bunny" I hear Leo say as I enter the living room area. He has been busy all week and today was his rest day while Giovanni filled in for him.

"Thank you Leo" I say to him with a wide smile, Making Sure to show my teeth because I know he likes it.

"You excited to visit the animals? He asks and I nod my head.

I'm actually fucking nervous

"Well I Hope you have fun. I wish I could accompany you guys but I'm really tired and need to rest" he says in a sad tone.

"It's okay Leo, really! I'll just make sure Giovanni doesn't show me everything so you can show me the rest some other time ".

I see the way his face lights up at my suggestion and I can't help but giggle. Just then I hear the sound of a car and a few minutes later Giovanni enters the house.

"You look so beautiful" He says immediately after seeing me.

Gosh this men know what they're doing with their complements.

I just want to go up to him and hug him. I want to hug both of them so bad but I'm holding myself back a little, it's only a matter of time.

"Thank you Gio" I finally say to him after being in my thoughts. He smiles at me and goes to take a bottle of water.

"Ready?" He says and I nod in excitement.