Chapter 10: Leaving Mt.Moon & new travel buddy

"Oh man," Logan said with a groan sitting up slowly as he recovered from the fall.

He then turned around to see Ruby and Mittens getting up, as well as Jessie with Ekans.

"Ruby and Mittens, you both alright?" He asked."What about you, Jessie?"

"Lit!"

"Meowth!" Mittens said with a nod.

"Yeah, never better," Jessie said sarcastically.

"Seriously, are you okay no need to be sarcastic," Logan said with a sigh.

Jessie looked at Logan, caught off guard by the worried expression on his face.

"I'm fine teal hair twerp," Jessie nodded.

"Good," He said."It seems we got separated from the others," He said, looking around, not seeing Elaine, Meowth, and James anywhere.

"Yeah," Jessie said.

"It's just you and me until we find our friends might. Let's see where this tunnel leads," Logan said, looking up at the tunnel up ahead."Mittens return," He said, returning his Meowth.

"Ekans, you too," Jessie said, returning Ekans back to the Pokeball."Do you think it is safe?" She asked.

"Don't worry; everything will be fine. Just stay close by," Logan said as they walked the tunnel. They ended up falling in.

***

Logan, Jessie, and Ruby, we walk through the tunnel, with Logan holding out a flashlight to light the way in the dark.

"Hey, dark teal hair, tewrp?" Jessie said, getting Logan's attention.

"The name is Logan, not dark teal hair twerp," Logan replied.

"Litleo!"

"Yeah, sure, anyway, what kind of pokemon is that feline?" She asked.

"Ruby a Litleo. She is from my home region, Kalos," Logan said."I thought you figure that out in the forest though."

"Oh, so that's why we never saw her before in Kanto and I guess we did but it mostly says Lit so wasn't sure," Jessie said."So you're not from here."

"Right," He said."So mind telling me what you do to make Geoude mad?" He asked.

"That well, it hard to see, and I might have accidentally tripped over a Geodude, and they might have gotten mad, but I thought we lost them," Jessie replied, looking down, wondering why she found herself talking to this twerp.

"You have a knack for tripping. Don't you," Logan said, recalling her tripping in the Forest.

"Not true; just cause I tripped in Viridian forest and here doesn't mean it happens often."

"Lit?" Ruby said, looking at the two humans curiously.

"No need to get defensive. It's okay; everyone trips now and then," Logan stated as they walked into some kind of room in the cave.

"Where are we now?" Jessie asked.

"It seems like some kind of room may be for digging for items," Logan said, seeing a few holes covered up on the ground."Probably the Moonstones my map mentioned and fossils."