Doll like boy

"Jimin'ah how many times I have to tell you that you'll catch a cold, listen honey mommy cares about you just please it's for your own health okay mommy promising you that she will give you a new bicycle are you happy now".

"But mom no no Diminie wants lots of chocolate so he can share it with his best friend Taetae".

Areso arasso mommy will buy that too now come inside baby boy you'll catch a cold.

"Okay mommy dimini is coming yeah I'll have lots of chocolates I will give one to taetae and one to hwasa Nona yeahhh".

Jimin loves dancing at the age of 3, he grew up watching his hwasa Nonna's dancing and winning many major awards now she is one of the best dancer in South Korea and Jimin wants to be like her, Jimin has a lovely family hwasa is not his blood sister but they never cared about this because what matters most is love that's everyone crave for and they both love each other, Mr Park is most respected man in south Korea and Mrs Park is chef a well known chef in Korea she has many employees working under her but Jimin loves his Jin Hyung since very young age Mrs Park find a spark in Jin's eyes his love for cooking specially baking, so she decided Jin will work for her in one of her biggest restaurant as a main chef.

Jin cares about Jimin alot like his own brother and Jimin being a lil brat annoying his Jin Hyung, his best friend who forget him Kim Taehyung a fashion designer, people are dying to work with Him, top fashion designer in South Korea, Jimin and Taehyung loves shopping, traveling annoying each other most importantly they are bestest soulmate, they both are famous for their friendship.

Mr and Mrs Park consider him as their second son; they see no difference between these two spoiled brat, one is stubborn while other is moody.

Jimin's pov:

I'm turning 23 years old next month but why does everyone treat me like a child? I know sometimes I behaved like a 3 year old but it's not my fault huh, my mom and dad spoiled me with everything.

My parents are supportive. They know my sexuality and my Hwasa noona she just spoiled me with everything, he can't just see his lil dimini to be sad. I actually don't care what people think about her. I love her the way she is. Hwasa noona few months ago introduced her girlfriend Momo.

I can say that they both are a beautiful pair. I had boyfriend at the age of 17 but it didn't work because I can't live with a person who just give you order or think that you are their property istg I hate such kind of bitches, oh Jimin honey don't do this or that I was fade of and broke up with him, it's been almost 6 years I had my last boyfriend well I have kissed random people, either are too horny or jerks to get in my pants, shit I forgot I've to get ready for my fashion show it's my best annoying friend fashion show.

Jiminah where the hell are you? I've been calling you for the last few hours, istg Jiminah. If you come late this time I'm gonna kill you with my own hands.

Stop be dramatic tae I'll be there in half an hour I told you I can't leave house just like that I'm prettiest doll just wait there let me give some finishing touch afterall your best friend is the most sexiest in this whole planet.

Okay okay Chimchim I got it my best friend is the sexiest now get ready fast I'll be waiting for you downstairs.

It's already 6pm. I'm late and it's gonna kill me this time. Well, we are going to his fashion show. His boyfriend is a model. He is grumpy grandpa but he loves taetae more than anything that's what I loved about him, if he stare you more than 10 secs you'll be dead I just wonder how can tae and yoongi Hyung met I know the story but still wonder if they didn't met tae would be single just like me. Nah I'm just thinking too much or maybe after the fashion show I just need one or two shots, it will help me or what if I find a hot guy over there who knows.