*we'll meet again*

After of all thank you so much for 2k readers I'm so grateful 🤌🫂💜💛 each one of you
Leave lots of comments and like the story lovelies

Sir we have good news, you will be pleased after hearing this. Jimin will be alone during his dance practice, his competition is near isn't it great. You'll get your time with him.

Yeonjun don't talk too much, when I give you permission to talk huh. Bangchan threw the glass at Yeonjun's side.

Yeonjun "I'm so sorry sir, I will keep that in mind" Yeonjun bowed and left the room without sparing eyes on his boss.

Both are friends, went to school together but bangchan is the millionaire and underworld boss. Yeonjun always treated Bangchan like his elder brother and so does Bangchan but whenever Bangchan is in range he can't think straight.

"I've to meet Jimin he is mine only mine, no one can take him from him not even that Jungkook" bangchan's eyes were red and his hair were messy. He wants Jimin, his first love.

Flashback:

Jimin was 20 years old working in a cafe. His shift was evening one. He loves working in a cafe . According to him it's a peaceful environment, not like he needs any job. He is rich and stable. He can buy that cafe too, but he wanted to work there. Knowing that his mother has a beautiful cafe too, but that sense of belonging whenever see that cafe he decided that he wanted to join that cafe. Without any second thought he went there and gave an interview and got selected.

"Hi my name is Park Jimin, and I love this cafe and the vibes so I wanted to work here even if it's a few months" Jimin shook hands with his co-worker.

"Oh Jimin, don't mind if I call you that, " Hyunjin the manager of tha cafe asked.

"It's okay Hyunjin hyung you can call me just Jimin." Jimin gives a big smile and nods his head.

Okay so now it's your first day here. I won't be giving you that much work but don't expect me to be linear towards you. Haerin is there to take your first order and she will further guide you.

Oh hi nice to meet you haerin , I'm Jimin Hyunjin hyung said you'll guide me. So what should I do? Jimin said was thinking what he should do

"There's a table 203. Go there and take their order first and you'll have to serve 209 tables". Haerin flipped her hair and pointed at Jimin.

Jimin quickly marched towards that table and he was about to take order when someone pushed him and sat there. Jimin was annoyed, he couldn't let that slide, that person just pushed him, Park Jimin he pushed The Park Jimin. Jimin rolled his sleeves and was about to pouch that person Hyunjin stopped him.

"Jimin go table 205 I'm taking their order." Hyunjin with a calm smile bowed in front of the customers while Jimin was mumbling something God knows what.

"Hi sir how can I help you," Jimin was taking k their order. There were 5 people sitting there, but Jimin caught someone staring like he could eat him alive.

Sir your order, Jimin said with a smirk he knows he is handsome and his beauty he's not a joke.

"So yeah what's your name beautiful" he said and waited for Jimin's reply.

"Well I'm Park Jimin, you can call me Jimin Mr? "

"Bangchan nice to meet you Jimin I hope we'll meet again"

Flashback ends:

Jimin worked there for four months, everyday he saw the same face waiting for the coffee or anything. Jimin got irritated, he even complained to Hyunjin but they couldn't do anything. So he resigned but haerin, Hyunjin, and Jimin often went out for drinks.
......................................................