*Wedding Ring*

It was 9 pm and everyone in the Park family was having their dinner peacefully. Hwasa was there too with her Girlfriend it was a complete family.

A Black Mercedes pulled over at Park Mansion. Jungkook straightens his coat and walks into Park Mansion.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Park!" Jungkook greeted Jimin's parents as soon as he saw them.

"Oh, Jungkook, come here son, you came at the right time to join us." Jimin's mom exclaimed with a happy smile.

Jungkook nodded and took a seat opposite to Jimin. Jimin was shocked as to why he was there and was bubbling something. Hwasa, who was still beside Jimin, noticed Jimin's reaction.

"Jimin, what happened? Did you do something wrong again, huh why is he staring at you, that you are his prey. Tell me, you're gonna handle him okay". Hwasa asked while boring holes at Jungkook as if she can eat him alive.

"Noting Noona, maybe he is like that rude and angry bird". Jimin Whispered putting his hand so no one could see what was whispered in Hwasa's ear.

Jungkook cleared his throat, "Well..mm Mr and Mrs Park I'm here to say something…My Eomma was thinking if I can take Jimin to a boutique so he can select his wedding dress and ring…I don't have any problems. He can wear whatever he likes but you know Eomma, I'm only his child so she wants everything to be perfect."

"You don't have to take permission from us Jungkook. Jimin will surely come with you and you can take him to select the wedding ring too, but the dress I selected for Jimin for the reception he will wear that. Is that okay with you Jungkook?"

"Eomma, why are you even taking his permission? You are my Eomma, whatever you will select I'll wear that no need to ask for permission from strangers". Jimin spitted angrily.

"Jimin be careful"! Mr Park said he never shouted at Jimin nor scolded him.

"Okay Appa, whatever I'm going to my room. You can have fun with your guests". Jimin walked away from the dining table.

Jungkook was silently watching the family drama, not even uttering a single word. He was having fun, he wanted his revenge, and his mood was ruined by one and only Jimin.

Dinner was over. Jungkook chatting with Mr Jeon about business. Jungkook even forgot why he was here.

"Would you guys stop with business talk? We are having family time isn't it?" Mrs Park glares at Mr Park.

"Okay, son you can talk to Jimin, he must be on the terrace. Whenever he felt angry or sad he always stood there". Jimin's mom said further.

Jungkook nodded and went to the said place. "Who cares if he is on the terrace or hell" he thought in his mind.

Jungkook opened the terrace door, Jimin was standing talking to himself. Don't mind him, it's his habit to talk to himself.

"Ummm well, you lil brat I thought you were gonna apologize for your morning behaviour". Jungkook stands beside Jimin taking in the fresh air.

"You son of bi- Ah Jungkook what are you doing here l, you almost scared me." Jimin said almost looking startled.

"Hahaha.. look at your scared face, I never knew that this lil brat is a scardy cat, poor boy". Jungkook was having his best time teasing the boy to whom he don't know why he is getting married to him in the first place.

"Hey! Haha so, you are not scared of anything, don't tell me you are a prince or something. Everyone is scared of something and it's human nature". Jimin scoffed and started tagging his hair behind.