*Two Troublemakers*

"Jungkook, what happened, Why did your mood suddenly turn off, Did something happen or have I done something". Jimin was nervous and Jungkook wasn't talking that much.

Flashback:

Jimin got in the car. I'll be back and Jungkook will call back the same number.

See whatever you are asking I'm not even going to do so better keep your threats to yourself and you know if you touch Jimin. Your body will be found in the River don't ever try to threaten Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook hung up the phone and dialed another number.

We are coming back tomorrow don't disappoint me. I don't want anything to happen to Jimin.

Flashback end:

.
.
.

"Jimin I'm okay, don't need to worry about it, it was work related. As soon as we landed in Korea I had to go to the company to check many things. We just lost a big deal because I wasn't there and my employees are useless without me. Also, I was thinking that if you join the company, you can continue your dance classes as well, and practice for your audience. You'll get your own practice room, there will be lots of other boys" Jungkook shared his thoughts with Jimin holding his one hand while stroking his other hand.

Jimin was listening attentively, "but Jungkookie I want to practice with my rest of friends. It will help me to learn and fix my mistakes. Also I don't think I'm able to join your company. It's just I will not focus on the company but I will see what if I can join" Jimin gave a reassuring smile.

They both chitchat a lil bit hand in hand walking side-by-side. Jimin insisted that they should Walk since Jimin was feeling full and he needed some fresh air too. But now Jimin was cursing himself because it's not the nice idea he is freezing. Jungkook immediately noticed Jimin with his leather jacket.

"Jungkookie, I'm okay you don't need to, you'll catch a cold". Jimin cupped Jungkook's face and placed a kiss on his left cheek.

I'm okay, see who's talking? You were freezing and you would have caught the cold, not me here, Mr Jeon Jimin. Will you dance with Jeon Jungkook, your only lawful husband?

"Yess Mr Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook bowed like a prince taking Jimin's hand while securing his other hand on Jimin's waist pulling him closer. They were so close Jungkook smiled and spun Jimin. Both were laughing, smiling looking into each other's eyes. In a blink of an eye Jungkook catched Jimin's lip, the kiss was not floppy, not hungry, just two lovers kissing enjoying every sec of the night

……………………………………………

Next Morning:

Jimin and Sia were talking for God knows how many minutes, Jungkook was giving sideways to Aarav.

"Okay I will call you Sia, thank you so much for caring for me and you are such a beautiful soul take care" Jimin hugged Sia, Jimin didn't notice Jungkook boiling rolling his tongue against his cheek.

Okay bye Jimin Wave, "Jimin we are getting late baby" Jungkook pulled Jimin's towards his side.

Time Skipped:

Jungkook's driver picked both Jimin and Jungkook from the airport. Jimin climbed over Jungkook and adjusted on his lap.

"Baby what are you doing, do you want our driver to see us huh?" Jungkook raised his brows with a wide grin.

"I'm not even doing anything just sitting here" Jimin hides his face.

"Okay I got it" Jungkook was just teasing him and caressing his back. After a few minutes the cute snoring sound catches Jungkook's attention indicating that the boy he is holding is lost in a dreamy world.