*Slow down Baby*

The next morning, the bright light hit Jungkook's eyes he hates bright light, so he slowly opened his eyes and his eyes travelled the whole room, he was searching for a certain person but he didn't so he stood up from the bed and there was a glass of water and a hungover sope in side table.

Jungkook was freaking out and his headache was gone after taking a shower and drinking hot soap. He wore a loose shirt and baggy jeans and his long wet curly hair was dripping from the water drops.

The room door was opened Jungkook can sense he fucked up he did do something wrong because the face of Jimin is red like an angry bird but at the same time, Jungkook found him cute his fluffy hairs were on his eyes giving him a whole different look a cute little chubby boy who lost in the street that look. Jungkook found it adorable.

"Adorable!"Jungkook blurted out loud

"What did you say?" Jimin asked with narrow eyebrows.

"What if I didn't say anything you are hearing things" Jungkook start giving excuses

"Well I heard right, I've been clean here not like you Mr Jeon Jungkook. Would you like to explain where you were last night? You cancelled the dinner and you came to the hotel room with a swollen lip trying to explain. Jimin crossed his arms in his chest with a mad pout.

"Humm I was with my friend and we drank and my lips weren't swollen because of the kissing it's because of the lip piercings I have a habit to roll my lip ring with my tongue, do you want to see how I roll it huh " I can show you by the way Jungkook was moving towards Jimin who was standing the bathroom door.

"No thanks, Jungkook. I'm going to get fresh and I ordered breakfast. I went to the kitchen to specially order my fav Indian food. Huh, don't worry I order for you too. Now move I've to take my clothes you are covering the whole closet with your muscles pig body"

"What did you just call me" Jungkook moved forward and Jimin start moving backwards Jimin's whole body locked against the bathroom door, Jungkook now was bent to match Jimin's height and Jimin didn't know what was going to happen next so he unlocked the door, next moment both Jimin and Jungkook were in bathtub which was already full with lather water Jimin was clutching Jungkook shirt closely Jungkook was so closed to Jimin his hot breaths were hitting Jimin's earlobe. Jimin was panting about how much Jungkook can weigh. He is huge for Jimin.

"Jimin what have done, I can't believe you can be that clumsy see I took a shower just minutes ago and you ruined everything now I've to take a shower again," Jungkook said moving his body up so he can stand up but the destiny has some different plans his slipped again in the tub and now this time his hand landed in Jimin's hard length and other one his nape. Jungkook was staring deep into Jimin's eyes asking for something but deep down he knows that he wanted this too so without further thought he move forward and close the distance and leaned closer until their lips touch and the kiss was smooth there is not sensual The gentle lips were moving with rhyme Jungkook bite Jimin's lower lip asking for permission which Jimin easily give, they kissed until they both were out of breaths looking into each other's eyes. Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and kissed his forehead.

"I can't believe we kissed, wasn't it am Imagining things someone pinches me" Jimin's wide

"What are you mumbling Jimin?" Jungkook asked and sat beside Jimin and held his hands.

"See it was sudden I'm not saying the kiss was fake but I'm still not into these things it will take I meant I will take it slowly if you don't mind" Jungkook stretched his nape with a nervous smile.

"It's okay Jungkookie l, I can understand it's taking time to accept the reality see I'm with you we can take it slow".Jimin moved forward and initiated a kiss which Jungkook returned with a smile.

There was a knock on the door sir your breakfast is ready your special table is ready the hotel staff informed the couple.

"Okay, we are coming!" Jimin said with enthusiasm and dragged Jungkook with him.

"Slow down Baby, you can fall, you are a little creature dragging me, look at your small chubby fingers Jungkook was teasing Jimin.

"Jungkook, can you please don't call me little? I'm not that short for God's sake," Jimin said with chest up and down because both were running.

The hotel staff was looking at the couple with adoration.

" See everyone is watching us, you lil brat now let's go before the breakfast gets cold"

"Okay okay, Jungkook can you hold my hand please".

"No, I will not Jungkook said with a smirk I can lift like the bridal style if you want to"

"That would be too much and everyone is staring at us can we can walk Jimin's cheeks were rosy someone has pinched them"

Here, sir, the manager said while showing the table everything is warm and your favourite dishes we hope you will like it and if there is anything you want to order or doesn't like do let us know, Arnav come here if they need anything do serve them enjoy the breakfast, sir.

At breakfast time no one talked. They both enjoyed different varieties of dishes and desserts.

Jungkook was observing the younger, his cute lil pout when he was deep in thought about what to eat and his messy lips with dessert everything about was cute he can't take his eyes off from younger.

There was someone from far watching and observing each step.

"Jimin, now come to get up, you ruined your dress and one more thing you have got a surprise waiting for you in our room so go and get ready today I will show you some places here. You will love them" Jungkook pushed Jimin into the elevator and pressed the 24th floor and he got out of the elevator.

Jimin was confused the whole time about the surprise Jungkook is giving him and showing him around the places what kind of surprise would be huh? His little head was in trouble thinking hard, the elevator door opened indicating that Jimin reached his floor he entered his room key and to his surprise, the purple and yellow balloons were everywhere in the room and rose petals.

He saw the two boxes placed on the bed one was small whereas one was quite large. He opened the first small box. There was a necklace and a beautiful blue Ruby pendant. He placed the necklace back in the box and moved on to open the second large box and there was a beautiful white dress. The shirt was so soft like velvet and there was a choker also inside the box.

"What he wanted me to wear, it's too beautiful but where he is taking me. Is it our first date? I can't see what he planned for us for me. He knows how to give surprises. I see Jimin said with a shy smile and covering his face.

"I'm shy, why I'm getting shy oh Lord this embarrassing I can't come Jimin get ready and again if you don't want him to get angry like Dracula"

Yes, boss, they both had their breakfast, Jimin is alone, and boss Jungkook is not with him. Okay, boss, we will wait for your order. Yes, boss Jimin is the same way he was before we can see why you are obsessed with this boy he is god damn so beautiful and looks like a living doll can't wait to see him with you boss.

To be continued

I will update next chapter on Saturday and Sunday I hope you like it don't forget to comment and like see ya 🤌🐾