Getting Hard baby boy

Jimin was pacing back and forth, he doesn't want to stay without Jungkook. But Jimin being stubborn he knows Jungkook will eventually come back to him, at least he hoped. The night was dark Stormy, Jimin couldn't sleep in peace because of the loud thunder. He licked his lips, put his slippers on, walking down the long stairs eyes wide because the sky had other plans. The sky kept striking the lights and he paced up his speed. Suddenly he bumped into a thing which was heavy and huge.

"Babe watch out you can hurt yourself" the sound was low and deep Jimin was shocked the owner of the voice wasn't his Jungkook or Taehyung. He got so paranoid that he tried to grab that person once again but there's no one there.

I'm sure I saw something, there was someone, he ran to his Noona's room.

Noona Hwasa noona opened the door, there were faint noises coming out. The door was open and Hwasa arched her eyebrows. She was wearing black gown and blonde hair was messy.

"What happened baby, are you afraid or did you have any nightmare" she asked and cupping Jimin's face which was covered with horror.

"I just saw someone there. He wasn't Jungkook, not Taehyung" he pointed out the place where he heard that voice.

"Okay wait here let me see okay baby, don't be afraid your noona is here no one is going to hurt you okay stay here". She turned on the lights and scanned the whole living room, kitchen but there was no one. She returned back to her room where Jimin was standing like a statue.

"Baby look at me, there's no one there. Are you sure you heard something". Jimin nodded his head like a doll.

"Come here, we'll discuss this matter in the morning. You need rest. Rest in my room okay and no one is going to hurt my baby as long as I'm here huh" she cupped his face and packed her forehead, give her face famous.

Jimin followed her, and lay left side and his eyes were wide open. Whereas Hwasa took out her phone and called someone on the phone, they talked for almost a few minutes and turned off the light.

"Jimin, baby listen I called your husband he is coming tomorrow. He was about to come today but I stopped him. It's too late, mom and dad will be worried. We both will look after this matter, you don't have to worry about anything. Hwasa sat down near the couch and her mind was wondering whoever that was, would she make that person regret scaring his baby brother.
……………………………………………….
Next Morning:

Jungkook was sitting down with Hwasa in the living room having coffee with a serious face. Jimin rubbed his eyes, adjusting everything that was happening.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here",  Jimin asked with a deep frown and his eyes were red.

"Nothing darling, was missing you. I thought you weren't coming so I came". Jungkook winked, Jimin showed him middle finger and walked away sassly. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and grin form in his face.

"I think he was in deep sleep, he might have misheard something you know or may be he was missing you" Hwasa concluded Jungkook hummed.

Time Skipped.

Jimin sneaked from his window and called Taehyung. Now they are in Jin's cafe having their coffee and breakfast. When he met Taehyung Jimin spilled everything he was sure there was someone and he was dreaming at all.

"Are you sure there was someone I meant you weren't sleeping or anything right Jami'ah?" Taehyung asked with a concerned face and squeezed Jimin's hand.

"Wait Taehyung, I'll use the restroom, I'll be back"Jimin said and left for the restroom.

"Jungkook Jimin is not even lying if you don't investigate this matter I will ask Yoongi hyung" Taehyung said looking for Jimin he doesn't want his best friend to worry or take any stress.