Introduction

Hello! Glad you're here!

I'm Multi-Fandom Madness and this is my fanfic.

This book has a story of its own, which I'd like to explain.

Last year, my friend challenged me to make a Wattpad acc and write a story on it. Twist? She was going to write SoKeefe, and I, Kam. Sokeefe is miles more popular than Kam, so I was already at a disadvantage. But, after making the cover, and writing five chapters before I posted anything, this story made it to the internet. The story wasn't immensely popular, but it did surpass my friend's reading. By doubling them. I deleted the acc out of fear I wouldn't be able to update the story.

And now I'm here again, yay!

If anyone wants to know, my old acc was @HunkyhairOut

I'll say this once, so I'm not constantly repeating myself: Please vote on this story, follow me, add it to your reading list, and share it with anyone who you think might like it!

All that promo and plug.

Disclaimer: Characters belong to Shannon Messenger unless specified otherwise. This cover was made on Canva.

Speaking of which, this is the old cover I used, and I'm only using it because making a new cover (or at least the one I'm making) is going to take a while. So yeah.

Hope you enjoy this, because I sure did, writing these chapters last year.

PS: If anyone needs a cover design for them, DM me, I draw and have Canva to make it! (I only request credit in the desc and first chapter)

Started: 15 June 2023

Ended: 26 February 2024