1

Author POV:

After making intense love for more than 5 hours, two figures were lying on there bed with their legs entangled with each other. Their heartbeats matching with the pace of rain drops pouring outside their mansion. Only the sound of rain and heavy breathing filled their dark room. Both of them listening each other's heartbeats with love filled in their hearts. The brunette male had his hands wrapped around the waist of blonde haired figure. Slowly, they drifted off to sleep after such an intense night in each other's arm.

The morning came early than usual. Birds chirping outside as the sweet sunshine after dark rainy night came peeking through the windows behind the grey colored curtains, which gave magnificent look to the black colored room. The blonde haired figure woke up to its favourite sight. The brunette sleeping with his bunny teeth poking out, licking his lips in his sleep.

After admiring the brunette, the figure stood up to freshen up when the back pain hit with so much of force which bought the last night's memories in the blonde's head. The shy smile adorned on the lips which were kissed so messily by a certain brunette last night. After shyly glancing at the brunette for the last time, the figure walked towards the washroom limping and stepped in the warm bath tub, noticing the love marks decorating the body. The blonde loved the marks on the body, this was the ultimate proof of the love they held for each other.

After having nice, warm bath and cleaning, the blonde haired figure was busy making breakfast for the brunette, his favorite pancakes with a glass full of banana milk. Just as the figure was about to flip the last pancake two veiny arms with tattoos wrapped around the waist with so much of delicacy.

Both were so in love with each other. Waking up in the arms of their loved ones is something they both craved for and they were exactly getting that. After turning off the stove the blonde turned around and was soon invited into the sweet morning kiss. No tongue, no saliva, just a kiss- with full of love. They separated from the kiss and stared at each other with love filled eyes.

Soon the blonde figure, with a shy smile playfully pushed the brunette towards the bathroom indicating him to freshen up. The brunette without any delay went to wash himself up with smirk playing on his lips.

The brunette came after his body cleaning session only to the sight of his favourite figure carefully putting all the necessary things as per his requirements on the bed. He always felt himself as the luckiest human being on the earth to have someone so loving and caring in his life. The blonde knew each and everything about him from his like to his dislikes.

Brunette took his time to admire the beauty in front of him before walking towards the blonde and sitting on the bed manspreading revealing his thick thighs as he was only with the towel wrapped around his waist showing off his perfect 8 pack abs. Sitting on bed in such position was his way of inviting his beauty to sit on his lap. Soon his lap was occupied with the beauty in front of him who was busy running hands on the well defined muscular chest and abs. Placing a kiss on his chest where his heart is, the blonde looked seductively in his eyes.

The brunette was starting to get turned on that's when his phone started ringing indicating that his arrival was soon expected in the office rather 'HIS' office. He placed a peck on beauty and tapped the thighs asking the beauty to get up which was soon obeyed after returning the peck.

On The Phone :
Jung Hoseok : Kook, where are you man?? Meeting is about to start. You know this deal is very important to us, right?? Min's are here and are waiting for your arrival.

Jungkook : Hobi hyung calm down, will you? I'll be there in 20 minutes. And I know this deal is important. Don't worry I can handle everything you know cause I'm JK.

Jung Hoseok : Yeah Yeah, you and your cringe worthy dialogues, haha!!

Jungkook : Hyungggg!!! They aren't cringe worthy. They are my original dialogues. Why do you always tease me ?

Jung Hoseok : Okay okay!!! JK~ I'm sorry come fast now. Bye.

Jungkook : Yeah hyung. Bye.

Just as Jungkook finished his call he was back hugged by the blonde asking who was it. Brunette turned around with loving smile and told about the meeting and started getting ready for his office.

Jungkook got ready, had his breakfast in between passing flirty comments towards the blonde and was ready to go out but was soon followed by the beauty who kissed him with the loving smile. He too returned the kiss with smile. Just when he was about to step outside the door , he turned around and said to his loving and caring wife of 3 yrs with his charming smile, "Bye Minahh baby, get ready by 7, we're going on a dinner date today."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So, here's the first chapter. I really tried very hard to use and put words into writing. I do have lots of thoughts about this book. Hope this book turns out well. Please do comment and lemme know how's this book or any recommendations ya'll would like to make. Thank you lovelies ❤️