40

Author POV :

The car came to halt, outside Kim's household as the couple sat in silence inside the car. Taehyung sighed. His heart beating with nervousness and fear, just thinking of the consequences. His hyung had called him and he seemed not very happy. Jungkook who was looking at Tae sighed. Worry was visible on Tae's face making his heart hurt. His attention diverted to Tae's sweaty clasped hand which were on Tae's lap.

Jungkook held those sweaty hands in his. Tae looked up at Jungkook who smiled reassuringly at him. He caressed Tae's hand with gentleness.

Kook : baby, they are your hyungs. They'll understand you. And I am here, with you. So don't be scared.

Kook wrapped his arm around Taehyung who let out a deep breath, nuzzling his face in Jungkook's chest. He sighed, relaxing in his lover's warm and comforting scent.

Tae : I just hope, nothing serious happens.

Tae whispered in Jungkook's chest, who placed a peck on Tae's fluffy hairs.

Kook : hmm. Come on now, let's go inside.

Tae leaned back from the hug. Jungkook cupped his cheek, placing a long lingering peck on Tae's lips who smiled in the kiss. Jungkook is his safe place, makes him calm instantly.

Both leaned back from the kiss. Jungkook stepped out and opened the door for Taehyung who smiled at him and walked out. Both walked towards the mansion's door hand in hand. Tae took a deep breath and entered inside only to get his breath hitched when he saw Yoongi and Jimin present their too. He looked at Jimin who looked at him sadly. His heart started beating loudly when he saw his Namjoon hyung walking out of his room. His face looked serious.

Namjoon came down and stood in front the couple. Tae was extremly terrified. His heart was pounding inside his chest. Jungkook rubbed soothing circles on Tae's hand which didn't went unnoticed by others. Jin too came out of the kitchen. He stood behind Namjoon. Namjoon's face was void of emotions making Tae's heart stop for a moment.

Namjoon : what I'm hearing Taehyung?

Namjoon uttered in his deep voice. Tae gulped.

Tae : h-hyung that- I love Jungkook-

A sound of loud slap resonated in the living room making everyone gasp in shock. Tae's cheek was turned to side because of the impact of slap. His tears rolled down his eyes as he breath heavily. His hyung just slapped him. The same hyung who never ever raised his hand- forget that, his hyung not even raised his voice.

Jungkook was about to stand in front of Taehyung but Tae held him back. Tae looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and shaked his head. Jungkook's heart hurt, seeing Tae cry. But he can't do anything. If it were someone else in place of Namjoon, then the person would be in hell till now. But it was Namjoon, his Taehyung's hyung.

Still he glared at Namjoon.

Kook : why are you slapping him? It is my fault. I fell for him-

His sentence got cut off when Namjoon raised his palm to stop him from talking. He didn't even glanced at Jungkook. He was continuously staring at Tae whose tears were flowing non-stop.

Namjoon : is this how I raised you Taehyung? Huh? You fucking lied to me on my face. I wanted to surprise you at Jimin's house only to find out that you were not there. I was on my way home when I met Seojoon, your friend who told me everything that happened in the restaurant that day.

He shaked his head.

Namjoon : you've disappointed me Taehyung.

He said and this all took for Taehyung to break down. He fell on his knees, crying his heart out. His insides breaking with each word Namjoon uttered. His heart beating louder inside his chest.