33

Author POV :

It was last day of Jungkook being in hospital. His wife visited him just 2 to 3 times after that. And he didn't mind it. He was recovering well as Tae was taking proper care of him. Tae was being like his own mother during this time. Making him eat healthy food on time. Feeding him medicines. He also took him to the garden down the hospital for a walk. Kook was now very well and would sneakily workout in hospital room itself when Tae was away.

Tae caught him sometimes but he would show his big doe eyes and pout and melt his mommy. So Tae would just sigh at that. No one can win against his koo's doe eyes and pout. But the main problem was Jungkook's bad habit. Yes, a bad habit. Bad habit of latching onto Tae's chest every now and then. He had Tae wrapped around his pinky. He just had to show his big doe eyes with fake glossy tears filled in them and his mommy in next second would give them to him.

Tae was fed up. This boy. He would literally start crying like a small infant for boobies and would throw tantrums if not given. He would directly refuse to eat medicines if not given his cherries. Yes, nowadays he calls boobies as his cherries. Because, according to Jungkook, they are sweet like cherries.

Now, both of them were on bed. Sleeping. One sleeping and another having his morning breakfast. Tae's shirt was crumbled all over the place which was yesterday itself brought by Jimin. Jungkook had his grip tight on the shirt as he suckled on the boob with closed eyes. The brownish pink nipple of Tae had turned red because of constant suckling on them.

Kook had his one hand on other boob fondling on it and another one in his mouth. After suckling till he was satisfied, he backed away and looked at Tae's ethereal face. Tae was looking so beautiful with his sleepy face. His lips were turned into a cute pout as his eyes were opened a little bit. His adorable habit which Kook had noticed. His breaths were slow making his chest rise up and down slowly. Jungkook didn't resist and pecked his pouty lips. One, two, three and many few times. He just can't resist his mommy.

Tae's chest was all open with his one bare boob uncovered as Jungkook was latched to it some seconds ago. Jungkook pouted and pecked the nipple and murmured a small 'you're mine' to it and giggled at his stupid self. He looked up at Tae again. He pouted. Tae was still sleeping and he wants another nipple in his mouth.

He sighed and soon his eyes shone bright when an idea struck in his head. He smiled to himself and got up. He picked Tae up and then made him slowly lie down on another side. After keeping Tae, he patted himself. Proud of himself for shifting Tae without waking him up. He immediately went beside the blonde and covered the uncovered boob. He slide the other boob out and latched into it happily.

He closed his eyes in pure ecstacy when familiar strawberry scent invaded his nose. He nuzzled his face there and his hold on Tae tighten. He brought Tae more closer leaving no distance in them.

He was enjoying his meal for past 20 minutes and in between talking with his precious cherries. Tae who was slept started squirming in his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly only to notice his position. He confusedy look down to see Jungkook latched on his boob. He sighed. Yesterday, he strictly told Jungkook not to touch those but this brat. Smh.

Tae : What are you doing? And how am I here?

Tae asked in his morning voice as Jungkook flinched. He looked at Tae with wide eyes like deer caught in headlight with nipple still stuffed in his mouth. He gulped and gave it a harsh suck and backed up.

Kook : i- um. I was-

He trailed and soon his eyes filled with tears. Okay. Fake tears. His lips wobbled making Tae sigh at his overdramatic lover.

Tae : you were?

Tae asked sternly. Jungkook jutted his lip out and hmphed.

Jungkook : I was having what's mine.