24

Author POV :

Same day after the 'lavender field date'.

At Kim's household :

Tae enjoyed his time with his koo. He enjoyed having that small bunny in his arms. He loved having him near his chest, suckling his boobies like a baby.

But now, Taehyung's head was mess with negative thoughts. Jimin's words kept roaming in his head like repeat telecast. The fear crept over his body with the thought of not getting Jungkook's love, care and affection and most importantly attention. He tried diverting his mind trying to do something. To keep himself away from negative thoughts.

He started checking some hospital files as he took his day off. Whenever Jimin's words rang in his mind, he used to think about his and Jungkook's moments in lavender field. He tried to overcome his negative thoughts by thinking of positive ones.

After some time, getting bored of his work, he headed towards his escape room. That's what he calls his art room. Art room aka his escape room is something so precious to his heart. He finds solace and serenity there. Art have been his hobby since childhood.

He loved art and he tried his best to give it time. But due to his hectic schedule, he sometimes wasn't able to do it. Jimin, Jin and Namjoon were at work. He was alone at home. So, he tried to divert his mind towards doing some positive things.

He entered his art room which was filled with his works. Many people gave him idea of doing some exhibition or opening instagram page. But he can't afford doing that due to his work. He rarely gets time to complete his art. And he don't wanna expose his art in front of others. Maybe because he thinks that art is his only escape and magic shop where he exposes himself and he doesn't wanna show his vulnerable side to anybody.

So here he was, with brushes and paints wanting to create another masterpiece. He thoughtlessly started drawing. He painted strokes here and there without actually putting his mind on it.

This is why, it is his escape room where he doesn't think of anything, just draws something which actually helps him keeping the negative thoughts away.

After about 3 hrs, he finally stood up. Not at all knowing what he actually drew. To get a better look at the painting he stood up and moved backwards. Because sometimes we have to watch from afar, to see the reality. The result was awestrucking for him. He never thought he'd unknowingly paint this.

Something's are better off watching from afar and still enjoying the warmth

This was the first thought that came in his mind. Maybe watching Jungkook from afar is better. Seeing him happy from afar is better. These thoughts ran in his mind.

He smiled bitterly at his fate. From whom, he's running away is chasing him like his own shadow. Now this escape room is nowhere near escape because, the reality from which he's running away has entered the room in the form of this painting. Taehyung loves Jungkook so much that he can't even think of throwing this painting away.