17

Author POV :

Previously :
Just as he looked up, his heart stopped. His doe eyes widened with shock. He didn't expected to see this person.

'This is dream. This can't be real. Yes, this is dream' that's what Jungkook thought when he saw the figure.

There he was, his Taehyung. Standing with tears in his eyes. Both of them looked at each other silently, without uttering a word.

Jungkook watched Taehyung crying but no, he'll not be the one now, to take a step forward. He wanted to hug his baby bear close to his heart wanting nothing but wiping those precious tears and kissing all over his red face.

Seconds felt like decade to Jungkook when finally Tae ran towards him, towards his safe place throwing his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook without any delay held his waist protectively hiding his face in Tae's neck inhaling his natural sweet scent nuzzling in it.

Tae was safe, loved and protected. In Jungkook's arms. The only place of his invulnerability and solace. The only place where he can let his guard down. The only place where he can be himself.

Both hugging each other with rain being the witness of their love for each other

Both hugging each other with rain being the witness of their love for each other. Both the figures hugging life out of each other- one wanting to just hold the Beauty tightly in his arms as if he'll diminish anytime if not held. And one wanting to just feel his first and true love against his body.

Their heart's filled with love and purity as if they were beating at the same rate. Only the sound of raindrops and their heavy breathings were heard.

After maybe 15 to 20 mins of savoring and basking in the presence of each other, both broke the hug looking at each other as if their eyes were enough to tell everything. But no, this time, Jungkook wanted Tae to initiate. He wanted Tae to say those words which he wanted to hear. Then it felt like eternity when Tae spoke.

Tae : I love you koo.

If you ask me then yes Jungkook was gone. He was the happiest man alive on earth ok sorry in whole fucking universe. He smiled so bright showing his bunny teeth which made Tae smile too.

Jungkook out of happiness started kissing all over Tae's face. He kissed his breadcheeks, his forehead, his boopy nose, his chin, his eyes, everywhere except for his lips. Tae started giggling feeling tickly all over his face.

Jungkook stopped kissing, looking at Tae's face who was giggling looking oh so beautiful in the rain. Tae too stopped giggling noticing Kook's intense stare at him. Shying away he looked down with his blushy cheeks.

Red hue started spreading on his face cause of shyness. Rain was soaking both of them wet, but not one time Jungkook averted his eyes to something else. Whole the time his attention was on Tae's face, nothing else. Jungkook held his cheeks in his both hands making Tae look at him.