35

Author POV :

Jungkook walked in parking lot followed by Tae who was talking with Jimin on phone. Both didn't uttered a single word after the nurse incident. Jungkook was jealous because of Hyungsik and Tae because of Nurse. Both were equally stubborn. Both didn't wanted to talk first. Car was pulled over for them as Jungkook had already informed Yuna to sent the car along with driver.

Jungkook walked towards the car and opened the door for Tae after greeting his driver who was standing out waiting for them to sit. Jungkook looked up at Tae who still was talking with Jimin on the phone not paying any attention to Jungkook. He sighed and stood there without uttering a word, listening to the bestfriends talking.

Tae : yes jiminie, I'm out from the hospital. Yeah, he's fine.

Tae glanced at Jungkook who was already looking at him and rolled his eyes. The brunette tongued his cheek at Tae's attitude but Tae's next sentence made him freeze on his place.

Tae : yeah don't worry. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Yeah I've already packed my things.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he snatched the phone from Tae's hand.

Kook : no, he's not coming with you Jimin. He's staying with me for two days.

He said sternly and declined the call. Tae snatched his phone back and crossed his arms against his chest.

Tae : why did you said that?

He asked raising his eyebrows. Jungkook rolled his eyes and held Tae by waist, jerking his body forward. Tae's body flushed against him. Tae's face painted with red hue at their close proximity. He glanced at driver who was looking everywhere else but them. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at him intently with a smirk.

Tae : *whisper shouting* What are you doing? Leave me.

Tae tried wriggling in Jungkook's arm who tightened his hold on Tae bringing him more close. There was only inches distance between them.

Kook : and where do you think you were going?

He asked sternly looking at Tae's eyes who stared at him, more like glared at him.

Tae : Shut up. I'll not come with you.

Tae said and rolled his eyes. Jungkook scoffed and smirked looking at Tae. He looked down and darkly chuckled. Tae confusedly looked at him and suddenly let out a surprised gasp when Jungkook suddenly picked him up in bridal style. Tae pouted and hit Jungkook's chest with his cute fist who looked unbothered by the hits. Jungkook just chuckled at Tae's cute advances. His baby is cute.

Tae : What are you doing? Leave me.

He whisper shouted as Jungkook sat inside the car and kept Tae on his lap who tried wriggling.

Jungkook didn't pay any attention to him and held his waist firmly.

Tae whined and started jumping on Jungkook's lap trying to get away.

Tae : *whining* leave me.

He pouted. Jungkook looked at him with a raised eyebrow and gritted his teeth. He clenched his jaw and stared at Tae with dark gaze.

Kook : *sternly* Stay still otherwise I'll take you here itself princess.

He said with his deep husky voice and squeezed Tae's waist who let out an unexpected moan.

Kook : so eager aren't you?

He said teasinging while Tae rolled his eyes and looked outside, stopping his tries to get away from lap knowing it's of no use.