10

Author POV :
Jungkook reached home. He entered his bedroom just to see his wife wearing a short red transparent night dress exposing her whole body. The dress reached her midthigh. With the lace panties visible through the dress. Her big b**bs with darkened and hardened nipples poking out giving out the pointed shape. She was sitting in the middle of the bed looking at him with hooded eyes. That's when he noticed the room which was decorated with bright red flowers. Smell of perfume hit his sensitive nose which made him close his eyes. The red neon lights added beauty to the dark colored room. Candles lits the room enhancing her mesmerizing beauty.

Jungkook's mind was blank. For the first time ever in his life he wasn't hard. For the same girl, he was horny as fuck in his high school days today didn't feel anything looking at her in such an alluring outfit. His dick didn't even twitched.

He removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt rolling his sleeves he took slow and sensual steps towards her. He bent down making eye contact with her. He grabbed her jaw oh so sexily making her face him. His darkened eyes sending thrill to her body. She expected him to take her there itself but heard something which was never expected.

Jungkook : You're pregnant for fucks sake so I'm not gonna do anything which will harm my baby. So dress up and sleep. I'm already tired as fuck.

Saying this he took his towel and boxer and went inside bathroom not even glancing at her leaving her embarrassed and fuming in anger. She threw everything and shouted loudly.

After sometime, Jungkook came out freshen up and roamed his eyes in room noticing everything scattered and messed up Minahh on bed. He was so raged and angry. He sped walked towards her grabbing her hair.

Jungkook : You want sex right? Then come let's have sex.

Saying this he hovered over her tearing her clothes apart and removed his towel from his waist leaving him and her totally naked. He grabbed her hairs pressing her face on the mattress with her ass out and entered in her c*nt without any preparation.

She screamed in pain while Jungkook was on cloud nine with his eyes closed. Grunts leaving his mouth unable to notice his wife's screams of pain. He went on like a alpha on rut. Soon Minahh's screams turned in moan of pleasures. She was happy as she was getting what she needed but ohh how wrong she was. Because the Jungkook she wants to have was already imagining someone else while fucking her.
.
.
Morning came. She woke up with pain in her private part. She noticed the silence in her room. That's when she noticed the note stuck on the mirror. Which said,

I'm leaving for office.Today my friends and business partners are coming home this evening. Prepare the dinner for them and yeah don't forget to make strawberry milkshake.

Jungkook.

She smiled thinking Jungkook cares. But soon her smiled turned into a frown thinking that Jungkook had promised her to come with her for checkup. But soon she explained her heart with a painful smile that maybe Jungkook forgot and will go tomorrow for checkup.
.
.
.
With Taehyung and Jimin :
Both the soulmates were on the way to shopping mall. Today they were invited to Jeon's for the dinner but obviously they do have to look their best.

After shopping for hours they were sitting in the Cafe. Jimin was having his chocolate smoothie with French fries and Burger while Taehyung was having his Strawberry smoothie with Garlic bread with a cheesecake. That's when Jimin remembered something.

Jimin : Taetae, do you remember Mr. Jeon dropping you home?

Taehyung : Yeah, what about it?

Jimin : Did you somehow mentioned your address before that incident?

Taehyung : No I didn't, but how did he dropped me very correctly at my house?

Taehyung asked confusedly.

Jimin : That's what I'm saying. How did he know your house?

Taehyung thought for sometime.

Taehyung : Jiminie he must've asked Yoongi hyungie , hehe.

Jimin pouted and nodded his head.

Jimin : um hm must've happened.

Taehyung : Now my dear soulmate don't pout and let's go. We'll be late.

Saying this both decided to end their shopping while Jimin dropped Tae to his house early wanting to get ready early as possible.

Namjoon and Jin were sitting on the sofa watching TV when Taehyung arrived.

Namjoon : Taebaby where were you?

Tae : Ah Hyung, I went shopping with Jiminie. Why are you not ready ? Didn't Yoongi hyung told you that Jeon's invited us to their house for dinner?

Jin : Yes baby Yoongi told us. And yeah we were waiting for you. We'll get ready too now. Come on let's go.

Saying this all of them got ready to go to Jeon's.

At Jeon's Mansion :
Jungkook arrived at afternoon when he saw his wife making food. He went towards her.

Jungkook : Is everything ready?

She flinched but soon composed herself and smiled.

Minahh : Yes, it's ready. I made Jajangmyeon, Gimbap, bibimbap, spicy Tteokbokki and chocolate milkshakes.

Jungkook suddenly glared at her which made her confused.

Jungkook : Didn't I told you to make strawberry milkshake?

He asked raising his left eyebrow which intimidated Minahh. She answered while stuttering.

Minahh : A-Actually, I-I can't tolerate the smell of s-strawberries due to pregnancy hormones.

Saying this she looked down making Jungkook release a deep sigh rubbing his temple.

He walked towards refrigerator taking out strawberries and started making milkshake rolling his sleeves. While Minahh was looking at him with her jaw dropped expression. In these all years of her knowing Jungkook, he has never ever made a coffee for her but now he himself is making Strawberry milkshake.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her asking her, 'what is it?' to which she immediately shooked her head and went outside thinking that the guests coming must be really special. Little did she knew.

At evening :
Minahh was sitting on Sofa, while Jungkook was pacing back and forth. This really confused Minahh. 'What's so special in this guests? Why is he so desperate to meet them?' She thought. Soon her thoughts broke with the sound of bell. She saw Jungkook running towards the door even the servant who was about to open the door flinched back.

The door opened revealing Hoseok and Yuna much to Jungkook's disappointment. He faked smile to which Hobi and Yuna rolled their eyes at the loverboy and entered the house without greeting him.

He was about to go inside when he heard the most beautiful voice he wanted to hear. He patted his heart few times to calm down his heart beat and slowly turned around~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hellooo my munchkins. How are ya'll? Are you in for some drama..hahaha let's see what happens now. Please keep commenting and voting. I'm trying really hard on this story. Keep supporting me ❤️