Chapter 29

Marco p.o.v

A sharp pain in my abdomen puts my brain on high alert and I jolt awake. The first thing I realized is I'm sore as fuck, the second thing I realized is my cock is in a much better mood than I am. And it's probably because it's nestled against an ass that makes me believe that I'm in heaven.

My attention shifts to Zoey, the woman who has my world revolving around her. She's still asleep, breathing in slow even breaths. My arm is draped around her waist holding her against myself.

My face is still buried in the back of her neck, her scent stirs my cock even more than the heat of her body.

It's obvious that at the blood in my system decided to settle down South, and that's why I don't have a god damn shred of common-sense left. I didn't move, not even a fraction of reaction even after ten minutes of lying here awake. I let her scent consume my veins like my very own personal brand of poison.

She shifted a bit, going stiff afterward.

I can tell by the way she titled her head back that she was trying to get a better view of me, my lips quirks and I decided to put her out of her misery.

"Hi baby." She stiffens at the sound of my voice.

"Hi." She replied with her sugary morning voice, one that I've missed and would do anything to hear it every morning when I wake up.

"It's two in the morning, why are you awake? Are you in pain?" She asked concerned. I shook my head against her neck, I swear to God. I could do a fucking happy dance right now.

Zoey squirms against my thigh that's still pushed between her legs when she tried to face me. I can feel the heat of her pussy and the way it's racing.

She's wet for me.

"Don't." I whispered, my voice still hoarse from just waking up. "Don't move." She freezes from my command, but against my head, my body has a mind of its own. By now I've realized that's usually the case when I'm in the same place as my Zoey, I can't fucking control myself.

I reached for the place where her shirt and short meet, sliding my hand between them until I met skin. Zoey shudders lightly against me when I slowly pull her shirt up to her collarbones and slide my hand back down against her now bare torso.

I pause at the hem of her shorts.

"Should I?" I demanded quietly in her ear, she hesitated a bit but replied. "Yes."

I grab her shorts by the waistband and pull them down her legs. Zoey kicks them off the rest of the way and reaches behind her to grab my hard on over my slacks.

Shit!

It twitches under her touch and I pull the slacks off as fast, groaning at the sensation of her bare hand on my skin. My hand dips between her legs and my fingers easily slide down her wet pussy.

She's soaked.

I played with her first, rubbing her clit in circles and loosening her up for me. Her legs were spread apart inviting, but they don't go that far with her laying on her side. I grab on to one of her thighs and hoist it up, then draping it over my hip and opening her up for me before my hand goes back to where it was.

Zoey rock her hips faster on my fingers, already heading up on release as fat pants and moans escape her lips.

"You kept this away from me." I growl in her ear. I rear my hand back and light slap her cunt, earning an aroused gasp. I shoved two fingers inside her, and she threw her head back on my shoulder moaning.

She cries out breathlessly when I curl my fingers, I pump my fingers faster. She fucks my hand faster.

"I hate you." She whispered to me. That fuelled my need to fuck the hatred out of her, and fill her little head with only thoughts tonight.

I take my fingers out of her and pinch her clit.

"Piss me off one more time, I dare you." I challenged her. Zoey jerks, gasps, and groans under my touch. Fuck her for being so beautiful, and ruining my fucking head.

"Now you are quiet?" I taunt her, I slap her cunt again and she whimpers. She gasps when I pulled her leg higher on my hip and slammed into her in one easy stroke.

"Oh fuck! Yes, Marco." I curse loudly as my name rolls off her tongue, losing air at the sensation that runs through my veins. The way her heat wraps around my cock so god damn tonight. She's soft, warm and addicting.

I move slowly, pumping in and out of her with levelled strokes. My hips slap against her ass every time I push all the way in, our skin sticking together from the sweat we've accumulated.

She smells like sex, a perfect combination of her arousal and mine. I can't resist burying my face in the nape of her neck, breathing her in, moving faster.

My balls tighten and clench with the need to come, but I hold back because I'm not about to let this end when I just got her.

I add my hand to the mix, reaching around for her nipples and rolling them between my fingers. She pushes her chest into my palm, so I squeeze her tit, giving her what she's asking for.

She reaches her arm out and drapes it across the back of my neck, holding me where my face is buried into her. I suck on the skin of her neck, tasting sweat and something that's entirely her.

I suck hard enough to mark her, I feel territorial and want every guy out there to know who she belongs to.

"Oh my God." Her laboured cry is muffled against the pillows. My stomach is on fire, I can feel it swelling in protest, but I don't give a shit. I can't stop.

Her cunt is the sweetest I've tasted, and I'm so drunk on it.

Her pussy walls squeeze the muscle tight, if she wasn't wet and coating my dick like a lubricant, I might not be able to pump in and out.

"Oh God. I'm cumming." Zoey moans.

"Cum." I order, a shudder wracks through her body and I grin wickedly. She came hard all over my dick that was still plunged inside her, I continued thrusting into her and I didn't stop even when she tried to pull away.

I tighten my grip on her waist and hold her in place. She moans in protest, pleasure and groaning my name over again like it the only thing she knows.

What I would give to hear that for the rest of my fucking life.

"Touch yourself." I ordered.

She releases the grip on her bedsheets and snakes a hand down her body.

"Shit. Shit. I'm cumming again." She pants. This time I wasn't far behind, I pounded into her, harder and faster.

I come first with a loud groan, having held it off for long. Shocks burst at my knees and spine, if I wasn't already laying down, I would have fallen over.

For a second I saw nothing but black, I came so fucking hard. It only intensifies when I feel Zoey's cunt squeeze me tighter than a first, clenching and u clenching rapidly on my length, soaking it when she comes with a scream.

It takes all my strength to keep pushing my hips into her and finish us off with lazy strokes until it's over.

I pull out and fall on my side groaning from the intense pain that shoot through my stomach, my chest heaving as I try to catch my breath. I watch her do the same as she rolls to her back with closed eyes and a parted mouth that releases harsh pants.

My eyes roam over her body, she's covered in sweat and her nipples are still hard, her thighs still quivering slightly.

"Your stomach, did you hurt it." She says without opening her eyes.

"No." I lied.