Part Eight

Lukas,

Why didn't you come? The most important day ever and you didn't come. Berwald and Tino invited you and your brother and you didn't even have the decency to come. Is this because of me? Am I the one who prevented you from coming? Do you realize that Peter will probably never meet you? I mean, if you won't come to their wedding, when will you come? Never. That's the answer.

You're never going to come and I'm never going to see you again. You have crossed the line now. You have several times, I know you have, but no matter how many times I notice that, I can't help but send you continuous letters. These letters are killing me. The letters are parts of me and I am slowly diminishing. I didn't care for a response, but I was in depression then. I had starved. I had attempted suicide. I was crazy. I am not now. I am just suffering.

If you cared to know, I have been signed with a publisher. I am now writing my story in my personal apartment, living off roman noodles. If I am successful, I am planning to move to Denmark and continue writing there. I am now living in New York City.

Tino, Berwald, and Peter have bought a house in a small city in Massachusetts. I'm happy for them in several ways. Someday, I want to be happy like them. I'll have a family and I'll live in a house and have a great job. That is going to be us. We will meet again, I'll make sure of it. I'll see you soon, Lukas.

Love,
Matthias

I'm so pissed at Norway right now. By the way, the story is coming to an end... Mwahaha.