ix. champagne problems

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER NINE 𐄹❝ this, i can perfectly handle ❞

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER NINE 𐄹
❝ this, i can perfectly handle ❞

TW — underage drinking

MINHO YAWNED, RUMMAGING THROUGH HIS CLOSET. A few minutes ago, he woke up, not like other days, he would always see Evelyn sound asleep at the other side of the room.

Seeing her absence, he walked out of the bedroom, stretching as he did so.

Evelyn was sitting on one of the chairs in front of the kitchen counter, eating breakfast.

Coincidentally, Minho's face mist was right in front of her.

Evelyn was greeted with the sight of Minho's bare chest.

Seeing Minho, she cringed. "You know, it won't kill to put a shirt on. I'm literally eating right now." She said plainly.

"Hey, it's not my fault you can't handle this." Minho chuckled.

Evelyn scoffed playfully, "You know, I can perfectly handle that."

She stood up from her seat, standing inches away from Minho.

Minho turned off his face mist. "What?"

Evelyn grabbed the mist from his hand and placed it back onto the kitchen counter.

"This," She looked at him, placing one of her hands on his bare shoulder, "I can perfectly handle."

Minho scoffed, not answering but looking into her coffee eyes.

Silence filled the room.

From his shoulders both of her hands snaked around his neck.

Minho took the hint, placing his hands on her bare waist.

Evelyn was wearing a crop top that showed half of her waist, which she always wore when going to bed.

Their bodies were pressed against each others, the two teens leaning into the other.

Just as their lips grazed each others, Minho woke up in a halt.

He screamed because of the dream.

Minho scanned the room, it was dark, but he could make out Evelyns small figure sleeping quietly on her bed.