1

roseanne - 4 years old

5 years old - jennie

Roseanne was always shunned by most kids. No one wanted nor was interested in her because she can't ever play the games they wanted. She was born with a weak heart that doesn't allow her to be as active as the others.

"Come play with me, Rosie!" The brunette extended her hand for the blonde to take. The blonde who was previously reading, carefully place her book away and took the hands of her only friend, Jennie.

Jennie was kind and considerate, pretty might Roseanne adds. She was always looking out for Roseanne and playing the part of a big sister seriously. "Sit." Jennie patted at the empty swing.

Roseanne sat down and Jennie slowly swings her before sitting at the other swing next to her. The brunette started to do small talks. "What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

Roseanne kicks the sand underneath her every time her feet meets the ground slightly. "I don't know," she shrugged, "I don't even know if I'll became an adult." Roseanne replied with the bitter truth.

Jennie frowns hearing Roseanne's word. "Don't be like that," she told the blonde, "at least have a dream." Roseanne hums.

"Be with me, Nini. Let's be together 'till we're old- that's my dream."