9

roseanne — 21 years old

22 years old — jennie

It's a rainy day. It's as if the universe is grieving for the lost of a soul too. The entire family stood by each other along with Jennie. Holding each other for support as they watch Roseanne, their beloved daughter, sister, and lover respectively, being buried.

Jennie sobs quietly, holding her umbrella and tugs at her coat trying to warm herself. Rainy days like these reminded her of the days Roseanne held her as they stared outside through the window panes that's covered by raindrops.

Jennie loved rainy days because it meant that she can spend the day inside with Roseanne. Now, not so much. As they close the coffin, Jennie tries to engraved the peaceful face of her lover in her mind as she sees her for the very last time.

Jennie lets out a strangled noise at the back of her throat. She can't hold herself up and would've fallen to the ground if it wasn't for Mason. "M-Mr. Park." Jennie chokes out.

"Mason," He corrected, smiling through his grief. Jennie sobs and he holds her in his arms. "I love her."the brunette told her lover's dad, "Why?"

Mason can't answer Jennie question. Instead, he holds her tighter and told Jennie, "She loves you too." Jennie sobs even brokenly. "I love her very much."

"She did too," Mason's voice broke, "She loves you so much." Jennie stayed at Roseanne's tombstone for a long time. Whispered brokenly into the wind for the last time before leaving.

"I love you."