Alpha's bid part 8

KINN

The moment Porsche caught his lips with his own, silencing him, Kinn felt electrocuted from head to toe. This has never happened to him. It wasn't even a long-lasting kiss, just a press of hot moist, beer-tasting lips against his own, not enough to calm his thirst but enough to make him fantasize about the next time it will happen. Kinn tried to sleep that night, but Porsche's hot body was against his own, moving so casually in his sleep. The omega's body settled against the alpha instinctively, and Kinn was experimenting turmoil inside him.

Clearly, he had alphas before warming his bed, and the sex was great too and that type of kiss had turned into sexual intercourse in the past, but this was something he didn't know how to handle. Such a simple gesture and so innocent had him melting to the core. Then there was his scent, a combination of eucalyptus and lemon, like a breath of fresh air with a note of lavender. Kinn would be lying if he said that hadn't kept his nose sunk deep in Porsche's hair during the night.

As soon as the sun rose and the morning came, he got up first, not because he didn't want to stay with the omega more time but because he had a hard-on at this particular moment. His body was reacting to everything, the heat, the smell, the texture of the skin of the other man was like an aphrodisiac. How in the world was this happening? his self control was dissipating slowly and he needed air, coffee and a cold shower. Porsche was still sleeping soundly, his eyes were red around the edges from the crying . Kinn pulled the blanket up and covered the omega as he went to take a shower. 30 minutes later he was dressed and he tried to make as little noise as possible as he went to the kitchen and tried his best to prepare some breakfast.

"hey, you're awake" Porsche peeked his head through the door and Kinn smiled. Porsche was dressed in sweatpants and a new clean t-shirt.

"It smells good. what did you make?"

"I know you like bacon so I tried not to burn it and some fried eggs with some cheese and green leaves."

"That's it?" Porsche asked curiously.

"Did I miss to add something?" Kinn was looking at the plates then at the omega, he knew he added everything to the plates. Even the coffee was steaming hot.

"No, actually, I am impressed. you said you didn't know how to cook"

"I watched you for the last few months, I learned a thing or two. i also think i deserve a prize for a job well done.'' Kinn was pushing his luck, he knew he was. It was too early for whatever they had going on between them.

Porsche stared at him for a few seconds then in a few long strides he was in front of the alpha taking him completely by surprise when he turned his face and the omega's lips touched his cheek.

"Is this prize good enough for you?" Porsche smirked, his eyes gleaming. Kinn put his arms around the other's body holding him by the waist.

"Oh Porsche, I want to be greedy with you." Kinn inhaled again that aroma he felt from the omega's skin when he hugged him, wondering how on earth nobody told him how amazing this feeling was. Holding him felt so right. Not even Jace mentioned this when he talked about his own omega partner.

Porsche cleared his throat and Kinn loosened his arms around him.

"I am sorry i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable"

"It's fine, it's not you, i' m not used to being treated like this....."

"Treated like what, Porsche?"

"Like......nice....." the omega averted his eyes from his alpha.

"It's the least I can do. You put effort into making food for us. It's my pleasure doing it back so you can enjoy it too. Also I missed your cooking for the last few days."