Chapter 19: Peaceful soul, peaceful mind

It's been 4 months since the Winter Ball and the unfortunate and fortunate events there. The spring skipped through us like wind since all the students were occupied by studies.

It's June now. It's warm. It's sunny. It's happy outside. You're happy outside. You're happy on the inside. You're happy everywhere.

With Kat, Rei and Isa next to you (plus the volley ball team) you had everything you wanted to have.

Your parents also returned home from their long business trip and earned a scolding from you about how they missed so much drama in your first year at this school.

You also had to find a way to tell them that you got a precious and material boyfriend named Kat. But they were fortunately cool with it.

And so you kept your promise made at the Winter ball.

You really did spend your sweetest moments with your beloved ones and made sure to make memories with the best of your moments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 16

"So what did you plan for today's evening?"  asked Kat.

"Nothing much. My parents are going out to the new Japanese restaurant and I'm pretty much free in my house"

"My parents are out playing billiard at the central amusement center" he replied.

"Wanna come over and watch a movie? "  you two said in unison.

You both laughed.

You two were staring at the stars, standing in the same place where you two confessed to each other. That was the place where you two would always visit when going out.

"Let's go watch a movie tho, at my place"  Kat broke the silence.

"Ok let's go" you said happily.

He kissed your lips in a second, surprising you, and also not leaving you enough time to react. He giggled joyfully, showing you the smile that you would pay millions to see for the rest of your life.

You grabbed his head back and pulled him in for another kiss, this time, a longer one, so you would both have time to savour the moment.

You two were under the same stars that you were under when you first kissed.

You pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, cherishing this moment and making it a core memory.

He then grabbed your hand, interlocking your fingers and started walking slowly to his house, in the evening of the 16th day of June. The evening when the summer holiday starts, and the evening from when on you two will be able to enjoy each other's presence to the fullest not being bothered by studies.

You two were once opposites, but you couldn't help but be attracted to each other.

Opposites attract

Opposites attract.