Chapter 1~

Denice's P.O.V

"No please don't do this...please NO!" I jumped up from my sleep screaming. I was in a cold sweat and breathing really hard I couldn't really breath at all. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom throwing up what I ate for dinner. I hate having damn night terrors.......There the same ones over and over again me when I was little with my best friend then her dying in my arms. Then there's the one I hate the most me getting raped. I sat up from the toilet wiping my mouth with the back of my hand,it left a horrible taste in my mouth and it made my throat burn.
I got up from the floor stumbling almost falling to my face. I put my arm on the sink and stood up looking at myself.in the mirror. I was beatin and broken,I looked horrible.I had bags under my eyes, My hair was all over my head,I had cuts all over my arms,legs,and even my stomach and a huge bruise on my ribcage from when I was little. I turned on the faucet and filled my hands with water and splashed it on my face,pulling my hands through my hair. "Who are you,what happened to the little girl everyone used to know?"I shook my head and walked out the bathroom,walking into the kitchen grabbing a apple from the fridge taking a bite out of it. I didn't wanna go back to sleep so I decided I wanted to go outside and sit on the porch to get some fresh air. I sat out there until the sun came up and the neighborhood awakened and I had to go to school. The place I hated the most,where I wasn't a cool kid but was the one everyone picked on and called names and shunned because she was different and everyone knew. I got up from the porch;went inside and got in the shower pinning my hair up it was extremely long and for some odd reason it wouldn't stop growing no matter how many times I cut it. It would grow back ten times faster,so I just gave up on cutting it and always pin it up for school. No one knew it was this long only a few like the couple of friends I was lucky to have.
I took a quick bath washing my hair and jumping out. I blow dried my hair pinnning it up with a black ribbon and a Skull clip. I went over to my closet and picked out my black, plaided,ruffled skirt with a galaxy kitten shirt and through them on with some black knee high socks and my purple high top Levi's. I went to my dresser putting on eyeliner,black and golden eyeshadow added some mascara with a little lipstick and I was ready for school;I put my chain link earring one ear and studs in the other one grabbed my bookbag and ran out the door. When I got halfway out the house I ran into my stepdad.... "Off to school already?" I nodded trying to end the conversation quickly so I could go. He nodded back and moved out of my way so I could leave. I ran down the stairs and proceeded on my way to school.