Chapter 4

Denice's P.O.V

We pulled up to school in Casey's red Ferrari blasting his music as we sang along loudly not caring about who saw us,we just smiled at them and keep doing what we did best....be crazy together. We stayed in the car listening to the ending of "Break free by Ariana Grande" then we got out the car. I grabbed my new bag and slung it over my shoulder. We walked up the stairs but as soon as we got to the door I got that sick feeling again but it gave me weird chills all over my body. My legs got a little wiggly and I almost fell but Casey cuaght me thank god. "What's wrong. You ok needa go back to the house?" He asked in a concerned voice,he was like the big brother I always wanted but never had. "I'm ok. It's just my legs turned to silly putty for a sec" I said laughing.
He let me go after a minute or two to make sure I wouldn't fall. I took the hoodie I had and put it on putting my hood on covering my face as always and walked into the school. Before I got to class I put my headphones in turning them up,when I got to my class and saw that we had a sub which meant it was gonna be alot harder to ignore the demons of this school room. I walked up to the sub and told him my name and then went to the back of the classroom putting my head down. I tried to fight the sleep that was fighting to take control but it eventually won.

************************************

I was wakened by the Sub shaking my shoulder roughly. "Excuse me Missy but the bell has rang" he said walking back to the desk and sitting down. I slapped my face waking myself up and reached down to grab my bag but it wasn't there. I looked down around my feet but it wasn't there. "Excuse me sir did you by any chance see a wolf bag anywhere?" I asked looking out the window only to see my bag on the roof of the next hall across the courtyard. "Never mind I found it" I said getting up walking straight to the office,I don't know what was happening to me but I liked it and the way it felt. I walked into the principles office;he wasn't in there so I sat behind his desk putting my feet up. I leaned forward and pressed the intercome button and announced "Can the person who threw my bookbag on top of the roof please meet me outside in the courtyard right after second block please and thank you" When I was done I got up and went outside and stood in the courtyard waiting spinning in circles until the bell finally rang and just like I guess everyone came to the courtyard even though I asked for one person.

"So which one of you dirty bastards threw my bookbag up there huh?" I asked in a calm voice. Then a big guy with crow black hair and green eyes stepped forward raising his hand and smiling. "It was me you freak" he said turning in a circle so everyone could see him. I laughed a little and that seemed to get his attention. "What the fuck.are you laughing at!?" He yelled. I just starred at him.

"How I'm about to beat your childish ass and use you as an example to all of them" I said walking toward him slowly, I felt a strange feeling like he wasn't just a person anymore he was my prey. He punched me in the face and it hurt and he even bust my lip."Ooowww that hurt. My turn" I ran straight into him picking him up and ramming him into a wall full force. I let him go and sat in his chest punching him repeatedly,I heard as his nose cracked but I didn't stop until he was unconscious. I got up wiping his blood off my hand with his shirt,as I walked over to the roof my bag was on people moved out of my way others just starred wide eyed. I jumped into the tree next to the building and then jumped to the roof grabbed my bag and jumped down walking away from the crowd like nothing happened. I saw Casey running toward me but stopped when he saw me. "What happened are you ok.Did he hurt you?!" He asked trying to calm himself down. "You might wanna go ask him if he's ok. He got beat up pretty badly" I said giggling a lil. I looked at my hand and saw a little blood left for.some reason I put my hand to my mouth and licked it. It tasted amazing and my taste buds were tingling and my canines were throbbing. I looked at Casey who was looking at me like I was crazy but then I got light headed and fell. "DENICE!" I thought I hit the ground but someone caught me but I knew it wasn't Casey. "I got ya.Call Jackson Casey" I heard the most amazing voice in my life then I passed out.