Chapter 9

Denice's P.O.V

I stormed back to the house mad ass fuck. Like what the hell man. When I got in the house I went straight up to my room. I spent all day up there until I heard my stomach growl at me. I got up walking through the now quiet and dark house. I was rounded the corner in the kitchen and was snatched into a dark room. I screamed until my mouth was cut off by....another pair of lips. "Shhhh It's just me" I heard Malcolm say I could tell he had a smile on his face. I pushed him away and walked right back into the kitchen leaving him standing there alone. "Are you that mad?" He asked leaning against the wall. "Yes because your fucking bipolar and your passive aggressive" I said crossing my arms over my chest. He just looked at me and huffed at me. "You pissed me off earlier. Just scaring me then leaving me alone....If you don't want me just reject me and not be mean to me" I said looking at my feet on the floor. When I looked up he was right in front of me directly in my gaze. "What?" I asked him. All of a sudden his hands went underneath my legs and my legs were around him. He sat me on top of the counter and stood inbetween my legs inches from my face. "Don't ever say that. I'll never reject you no matter how weird or annoying you may get. Yes....I'm very aggressive towards people. I'm sorry" I sat there looking at the top of his head because he laid his head on my thigh.
I tugged his hair slightly pulling his head up so he was looking at me again. "O well then in that case" I stopped talking and pulled him closer kissing him. I put my arms around his neck while he put his hands on top of my thighs. He licked my bottom lip asking for access but I didn't grant it. He squeezed my thighs and I gasped. He stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring it freely our tongues fought for dominance that he won because my body began to quiver. He stopped kissing me and went down into the crook of my neck kissing intently. "I can smell your arousal sweetie" he whispered into my ear softly giving me chills. He licked my neck down into my collar bone, he was trying to find my soft spot and when he did I let out a little moan. He attacked the spot with kisses,bites and sucking. Im pretty sure there would be a hickey therr in the morning. He pulled me closer kissing me roughly letting his hands rome my body without breaking the kiss. We we're to lost within eachother to notice that Casey and Jackson had walked into the kitchen until the light came on. "O my. What's going on here?" Casey asked smiling wider than the chesmire cat. I felt the blood rush into my face as a intense blush covered my face. I hid my face in my hands. Only for them to be takin off by Malcolm. He looked at me and smiled then he kissed me. I was surprised he did that in front of them. Apparently they were too because their eyes were wide with their mouths open a lil. "I was just saying sorry to Denice for being a total ass this morning is all" He said looking to them. He picked me up throwing me on his shoulder and walked passed Casey and Jackson going up the stairs into my room. Yea I had officially moved in with Casey....I'm never going back to the place I used to call home. "What are you doing?" I asked as he grabbed some pillows from my bed and then went to my closet grabbing some cover and threw them on the floor. "I'm sleeping in her with you tonight" He said laying on the floor. "Get some sleep Denice" I heard him say as I turned off my lap and got underneath the covers.

I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock it was 11:29 pm. I couldn't sleep for some reason I was cold and felt like I was missing something. I crawled over to the edge of the bed and looked down on the floor at Malcolm. "Psss.psss Malcolm you sleep?" He rolled over mugging me. Did I just upset him. "You really shouldn't make waking me up.a fucking habit" He said growling. I quickly rolled back over and hugged my pillow. Why is he so mean sometimes?. I could hear him moving around but I don't know what he was doing. "Denice. I'm sorry. Did you want something?" I heard him say as he rubbed my arm up and down. "I can't sleep and I'm cold" I whispered. He pushed me over and crawled in bed with me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer into him squeezing me gently. "I hope this helps" i felt his warm breath caress my ear. He pulled me even closer tangling our legs together. I pulled my pillow into my chest holding it until he took it and tossed it across the room. I felt as he grabbed my hand intertwining our hands.
I could feel his warmth and also myself getting really sleepy. "Thank you" I said before I fell asleep.

Malcolm's P.O.V

I couldn't help but pull her as close as possible. It felt so good being next to her in anyway. It made me pissed that I didn't know how to control my anger at all. "Thank you" I heard her say before he heartbeat slowed and she was asleep. I brushed her hair from her face and kissed behind her ear then he neck. I was becoming attached.....Dammit.