Chapter 5

Denice's P.O.V

I knew I had passed out because I felt that slumbering feeling like I've been drugged or something,but I also felt myself being carried in someones arms because of the warmth they gave off. I opened my eyes to look around but I only got a glimpse of glasses and behind thise glasses were light brown eyes. "Close your eyes we're almost there. Rest" I didn't have control over my body because I instantly fell asleep.

Unknown P.O.V

She was something special I knew it and so did Jackson. Her little body was alot heavier than I expected well shit I didn't expect her to beat Mike up like that he's one of our star football players....well was. We finally got to my house and Jackson opened the door holding it open. I walked in with him behind,he closed the door a little loud. I turned around and gave him a glare. "Sorry. I kinda forgot" he said putting his hands up. I carried her upstairs laying her in my bed,I watched her as she breathed softly then turned over and cuddled into my pillow.I'm never washing that pillow again. "Hell no Mak get it together. You haven't found your mate yet so chill" I told myself shaking off the feeling quickly and walked back down stairs. When I got there Jackson was laid out on the couch on the phone with I'm guessing Casey. Their always either on the phone,together,or something involving eachother and I know he's my brother but sometimes I get jealous that he's found his mate.
I walked over to the couch where he was and slapped his head walking into the kitchen.Ignoring all the little remarks he said when I walked away. I went into the fridge and grabbed a sunny D opening it drinking it quickly. "Damn I was thirsty" I thought walking back into the living room but stopped in my tracks,she was up and just standing there looking at me and she looked mad. "JACKSON WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHERE AM I!" She screamed loudly I had to cover my ears because it hurt. She stopped yelling and walked down the steps then crouched in front of me looking me in my eyes,I saw a spark of happiness and curiosity in her eyes but...why. I watched as she wiggled her butt in the air a little which was cute then she pounced me "Your that guy that I ran into in the hallway with the amazing eyes"she said sitting on top of me . "Holy fuck dude what's happening what's she doing. GET HER OFF!"I yelled desperately trying to push her off. She leant down and licked my neck. The sudden shock made me jump;my body froze in place as she smiled at me. I growled at her and her smile dropped and she got up.
I stood up brushing myself off. "Your the girl that everyone picks on right?" She nodded and I could tell by her fidgeting with her fingers that she was nervous. I walked over to her hugging her even though I don't know her. She was surprised because she tensed up when I touched her. After a min or two she pushed me away.

"J..jackson can.w..we go n..now" she stuttered hard,I just smiled at her. Jackson nodded and grabbed her hand which made me growl. He looked back and smile,before walking out he mouhed to me " I knew it" Then he shut the door and they were gone