Chapter 15

Malcolm's P.O.V

I looked over my mates still resting body she looked peaceful. I wonder if I actually try with her what might happen...will she actually wanna stay with me? I mean she is my mate right the only way for her to get rid of me is to reject me,but if she did I'll snap and go on a killing spree.

I turned back into my wolf and crawled up into bed and wrapped around her body. Being underneath her made me and my wolf so happy. I was a little tired so I decided to take a nap.

Denice's P.O.V

I felt a warm surround me ,I rolled over and felt the plush softness of fur. I opened my eyes and looked at the wolf wrapped around me. I pushed my face into his body feeling the softness give me butterflies. I sat up slightly looking at the wolf that was wrapped around me. I knew it was Malcolm he still smelled like him. His wolf was beautiful he was black and red.

"M..Malcolm wake up please" he didn't move at first so I shook him a little. He whimpered then opened his eyes and my breathing caught in my throat his wolves eyes were amazing they were the colors of the sunset....he locked eyes with me and put his arm over me scooting into me further. I didn't move away his fur felt great. I laid down again relaxing and enjoying this moment.