Chapter 6

Malcolm's P.O.V

I don't know what the hell Casey meant when he said he knew it. What is it that he knows shouldn't I know too we are brothers and we basically tell eachother everything. I went upstairs into my room taking off my cloths walking into my shower its a walk in shower with a shower head that changes from waterfall to different settings. I walked into the shower turning the water on making sure it was the exact temperature that I loved which was kinda hot ass fuck. I stood there for a minute thinking about the way she looked while she was sleeping. She was so peaceful and quiet;I just wanted to hold her and cuddle her and I really didn't understand why. Apparently Casey knew but his punk ass wasn't telling me.

"MALCOLM!" Marques yelled from the dining room. I walked into the room looking at him with squinted eyes. "What the fuck do you want" I asked turning around walking back out the room until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Marques standing there with a weird smile on his face. "Get your fucking hands off me" I kinda yelled. "Why are you so mean to everyone. What the hell is your problem?".He said calmly. "All of you are my problem I hate all of you". I snatched my body from him and walked outside slamming the door. Like why did I just burst like that... he didn't really do anything.

Denice's P.O.V

Omfg that was one of the most awkward situations I've ever been in,I almost basically cat raped the guy. I bet he thinks I'm weird or something's wrong with you. We were at Jackson's house and I couldn't stop pacing back and forth. "Would you sit down somewhere he doesn't think your weird or anything he likes you" Casey said walking up to me patting me on the back laughing at me. "This is kinda strange because I'm the outkast of the school well basically no one likes me then you tell me that this FUCKING MYSTERY GUY THAT I DON'T KNOW LIKES ME...H.HE JUST FUCKING MEET ME! I yelled putting my hands on my head pulling at my hair. I was hyperventilating,I felt like I was having a panic attack. "Baby girl calm down. Breath I swear he's a good guy...he's my brother".He said holding me in a hug as I fell to the floor sitting on my knees trying to catch my breath. He held me there for awhile then he got up and went to the kitchen,I heard him rumbling around in the kitchen but I don't know what he was doing. I looked up and he was back in front of me with the whole container of cookies and cream ice cream. I smiled at him as he helped me up and pulled out his phone while I sat on the couch stuffing my face with ice cream. I didn't really pay attention to anything he said because Teen Titans Go came on and I loved that show. "Uhhh sweetie" Casey called out to me. I looked to him and he had a weird look on his face. "Me and Jackson are gonna go out for a couple of hours" He said and I kinda got sad. "So your gonna leave me alone by myself and board with nothing to do" I whispered with a sad face,kicking my legs like a little child. "No. No. No. No of course I'm not gonna leave you alone I just got off the phone with company honey bun" He said smiling widely. I loved Casey he really was my big brother and I loved all the little names he called me. I wss about to say something but got cut off by the sound of the doorbell going off. He walked to the door and opened and swung it open but I couldn't see who was behind him. After awhile of them talking he moved out the way and there stood that boy from school Jackson's brother. "Malcolm,Denice. Denice Malcolm" Casey said smiling a lil. I looked at him then looked down to hide the blush that was spreading across my face. I was gonna kill Casey and Jackson for this.

"This is gonna be veryyy fun" I thought sarcastically in my head.