1

tyler had always loved a site called tumblr. he had stumbled across it in its early days, long before it got overwhelmingly popular. he had his ideal username (after extensive bribing and $50 later) and he had way too many followers than he thought he deserved.

tumblr was obviously Tyler's life, his safe haven. he has posted some personal stuff on there about how he felt about his crush. but he left the name off of it. tyler had only posted a few selfies and so many people complimented him on them.

eventually he basically quit rebloging things and only writing about his crush, only because of popular demand. those short text posts would get so many notes. he didn't even understand it. but he kept doing it, and eventually his blog twentyonepilots got to be a big gushy love blog.

that was nothing like he would expect it to be, but since people liked it he continued. his descriptions of this male got more and more detailed. and more and more asks came in asking him to describe himself. he answered a few that he thought weren't too personal. but one day when tyler was going through his asks there was one that caught his eye:

Anonymous: tyler joseph has a crush on josh dun!!!!!

and that was the day that he stopped posting anything. he continued to get online, and continued to get messages mocking him. until one day a message from dogbreath came in.

dogbreath: whyd you stop posting? i loved your posts they reminded me of myself.

twentyonepilots: some people figured out who i was and who i was talking about it, they stated sending anon hate and til this day they havent stopped. and im glad i could give you something you loved.

tyler answered the ask privately.

dogbreath: oh that sucks man. this might be super weird but you seem super nice. do you have a kik or anything and we could talk on?

twentyonepilots: yeah i do actually. its tjtop

immediately his phone dinged

new chat with: spooky jim...

he unlocked his phone and answered back:

tyler: you and your weird ass names.

spooky jim: its too fun to watch people be like "who tf are you"

spooky jim: but you actually caught on

spooky jim: youre the first person to do that.

spooky jim: i might have to keep you.

tyler: i might have to share my intelligence with the other people you text

spooky jim: i might have to meet you one day.

tyler: one day.

tyler: its 1 am here and i have school tomorrow i gtg.

spooky jim: :(

spooky jim: goodnight, tyler

tyler: nighty night, spooky jim