Chapter 8

A few days ago, Off still ignored Gun, to the point where he no longer saw Off in the dorm.

"Hey, what keep staring." Mix put his arm around Gun. They have a class and the teacher is teaching but he can't hear the teacher only himself.

Gun wonders how much Off can put up with him, he knows that Off is guilty of him but Gun also did something wrong.

"How long are you going to be staring there?" asked Mix.

"Am I wrong?" I asked him.

"Gun, whatever he did to you is up to you, how do you forgive him or not and it's up to you to decide whether you did it wrong."

"Huh? You're hard to talk to" Gun complained and Mix just laughed.

After class, Mix was in a hurry and Gun noticed it.

"Wait, why are you in such a hurry, are you going somewhere?"

"I can't attend your dorm today because I'm busy," Mix said. Gun looked at the door and saw Earth leaning against the door waiting for him.

"No way Mix, I told you Earth is a playboy." Gun tried to understand.

"Gun, I just wanted to know him," Mix said and then he left.

Gun was left in the classroom, as he was walking down the hallway to his dorm, he saw Off sitting opposite the door.

"Off" he kicked his leg. "Gun" he stood up but lost his balance a bit.

"Are you drunk? It's so early to drink alcohol." Gun supports Off into the dorm.

"I'm waiting for you, I just want to apologize for what I did." said as if he was out of his mind from drunkenness.

"Honestly, I should apologize
to you because I was also wrong if I couldn't forgive you--

Gun couldn't continue when Off suddenly hugged him tightly, Gun didn't struggle with Off he just let him hug him.

After a few hours, Off woke up and his excitement had decreased. he notices Gun cooking Gun turns and sees off awake.

"How's your head? Does it still hurt?" Gun had a worried question.

"Wait, I'm here but--

"How long are you going to put up with not talking to me when you're not drunk yet, you're going to ignore me."

"Did I say I was angry"

"Well action speaks more than words," said Gun. Off held Gun's hand and Gun just smiled at him.

"What happened for the past few days, I'm sorry."

"I'm also sorry for what I did" They both just laughed and Off stared at Gun.

"Do I have a blemish on my face?" Gun asked.

"Can I kiss you?" Off asked.