[ FIVE ]

[ LOVESICK MERMAN ]{AUTHOR POV}==

[ LOVESICK MERMAN ]
{AUTHOR POV}
==

I don't know where....I don't how....But I know somethings staring right now... watch and you'll see

Someday I'll be!

Part of your world!

The eels eyes glowed as they watched the merman sit upon the rock as he looked to his love. Watching from
The eels eyes was a man in a cave. He chuckled as he realized his lucky fate.

"This is too easy. This child is in love with a human." He smirked with a dark chuckle. Then looked to the merfolk as shrimp who shook in fear.

"Oh ho! But not just any human. A princess. A cute little thing she is from what I saw." He smiled sadistically. "I bet the king will love that." He smirked.

"His little son would make a wonderful addition to my garden." He smiled to the cursed merfolk that were in the front of the cave.

=

"Aaron! You must come out dear brother. You've been in there all morning" his older sister said.

     He did come out and he was humming. His smile was very evident. He swam past all of his sisters who stared in shock. It had been awhile and he was still humming and lovesick since the day he rescued her.

     Her beautiful smile, the way she held him, and the way they had felt like no time had separated them. In the moment when she woke up it was like they were 10 again and still talking as she sat on the rock and him in the water.

    He smiled as he moved away from the mirror before bumping into his father. He looked up to the much larger man and smiled.

"Hello father..." he smiled then swam up to leave the flower in his fathers crown before leaving the castle with a lovesick smile.

"Oh he's got it bad..." His older sister said.

"What...? What has he got?" His father asked.

"Isn't it obvious daddy? Aarons in love" His sister said to her father.

"Aaron...? In love...?" He asked. Looking at the flower in his crown. A soft smile on his face.

=

Sebastian spoke to himself as he panicked about what could be lying ahead in fate for him. Although he tried to remain positive it seems his mind could only think of the opposite.