Chapter 16 - I have FULL RIGHTs to HER.....

Ira's pov -

We reached my room. Then She made me sit on my lower floor's relaxing bed and asked me, "Where is the first aid box? First, lemme change your bandage ...."

"On the upper floor's bed's left side table's first drawer..." I replied...

"Don't you think so many details !!!!" She said with surprising eyes.

"Of course, otherwise you need to search for that..." Then she gave me a smile and left.

When she walks I can't stop looking at her... She is just a princess... I wanna make her feel like a princess... I love her so I should show her that. I don't know how she feels about me but in her eyes, I can see the affection for me..... If the affection is only for a friend I won't force her to love me but at least I can try... But I can't do it in a hurry... Lemme make a place in her heart for me..... And luckily I got time as she is going to stay with me for 2 weeks... So I will keep trying my best.....

In my mind, she came to me and asked, "Hey, what keeps you thinking that I came and you didn't realize ???"

"Oh sorry... I was just thinking about something...." I replied.

"That's fine... Now lemme do it....." By saying that she holds my hand... Uff her touch is really like electricity...... Then she cuts my old bandage and takes disinfected liquid in cotton which makes me scared of burning as it really gives a burning feeling and I don't wanna feel that so I said in an afraid tone, "You just put medicine directly... This is not needed ....."

She smiled at me and said, "Don't worry it won't burn more... I will blow through my mouth on your wound." Then I didn't say anything. But when she applies that damn bad liquid I literally scream. She immediately started blowing on my hand though that gave me little relief but wasn't enough for me.

So, I also start blowing at my hand. Then I saw her eyes were teary, my heart melted for that and I forgot about pain or anything else. I just hold her cheek with my right hand and get a little closer to her and said,

"Hey, it's not burning at all; I'm overreacting just. Please don't cry. I can't see tears in your eyes."

"You got this pain because of me. I can't see you in pain, Ira. I can't explain to you how much it hurt me when I saw you in that condition. You passed out. And the bleeding of your hand was not stopping. It was the worst feeling of my life till now...." By saying that she starts crying ....

Then I started wiping out her tears and said, "Please never say this line again that I got this pain because of you... I can do anything for you but that won't be for you, that would be for me. And now please stop crying otherwise I will cry." When I said these lines, she immediately hugged me.

She hugs me so tightly, then I also hold her. She is in my arms, the feeling is the best feeling for me. Then I again said to her,

"Tell me If you do something for me and I say the same line that you said, would you like that ??!!" We are still hugging each other.

"Okay, I won't repeat it. But you please take care of yourself. Your pain gives me pain also." She replied in a crying voice.

"I promise, I will take care of mine and this is the same for you. Because I also can't see you in danger or pain." I replied. Then she releases me and holds my face then she starts arranging my hair and I put my hand on her thigh.

Then she said, "Okay, I will also take care of mine. And I won't put myself in danger intentionally. I promise." By saying that she moves her hand from my face and down her hand but her hand is stuck on my bathrobe's neck, as a result, my left side chest is bare in front of her. We both were embarrassed by the situation.

...

..

.

Aayana's pov -

Mistakenly my hand stuck on her bathrobe's neck and it bares Ira's chest's left side. She is wearing a navy blue bra. But this action makes me so embarrassed. Then my eyes caught a cut mark on her chest's left side which is 3 inches down from her shoulder. I immediately asked her by touching the mark, "How did you get this mark? This is a really deep cut's mark."

"This was given to me by my so-called someone special at the age of 19. After that, I started a business. So, you can say today whatever I am there is a strong reason for that deceit." She replied. This time I can see in her eyes how much pain still she has in her heart.

Then I said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you have any past. Even a bitter past with bitter memories. Do you wanna share that with me? Do I have the right to know your past ?" I asked.

"Of course you have. You have full rights to me. But not now I will tell you about my past later. Now I have to get ready and need to eat breakfast. Because the interior designer will come soon. And I can't go in front of them bare chest and bathrobe." She replied and we both laughed.

Then I changed her bandage and she went to her dressing room to change her dress.

Now I am waiting for her and thinking she just said that I have full rights to her.

Wow.....

She thinks I am special.......

Thank God She finds something special in me.......

Yesssss.....

I have full rights to her.....

My Ira.....

My love......

My life.......

My SOUL........

============
Hello readers,
Are you happy with the happiness of Aayana?
Get ready for something interesting.
Aa aa, won't reveal; let's read.
Thanks for reading.

================